Thread: Wizard tweak in Trine 2

Wizard tweak in Trine 2

Recently I have installed Trine 2 on the computer of mine. I have skipped number of puzzles in the game by simply hacking the wizard. You will require to make a plank after that you have to make the small box on top on the same. you will require to stand on box and you will need to increase the plank. Once you have done you will be able to proceed in the game without playing all puzzles.

Re: Wizard tweak in Trine 2

I have found that the camera changes are making the thing harder however it is quite funny to see when all the players are solving the puzzles online.

Well I am really delighted that they have removed the Triangle. I let you know that I was having really hard time to cast. After doing the several time the casting into the triangle is supposed to fairly worked. The gaps in the stages are supposed to quite easy to handle. I don’t think so there is need of having that in the game. it will be great if the developer of the game has removed the same.

I wanted to tell you that the it has been taken long time to play the previous version of the game. Well if I am not wrong the wizard is not able to conjure the two boxes or the planks. One is on the top of the other and stand on the top of them. You have to levitate bottom of the most one and the move through skies. It seems to be the game breaking and there should be fun. I have figured out that the it is not intended but it helps you to solve the lots of puzzles in the game.
    Also I have noticed that double conjure fly exploit is still present in the game and it should be removed by the developer of the game.

If you are wondering that self-levitation is supposed to game breaking than you have to avoid the make use of the same while playing this particular game.

Well I wanted to tell you that people who likes the situational skills and they are wondering that it is quite harder. Right now I am quite happy with the skills which I have managed to get in the game. according to me self levitation is supposed to quite cheap in the game and I am not using the same until and unless I have not left any other options.

According to me one should remove the self levitation from the game. I have seen some of the players are using some of the method rather than that of the figuring out how you are supposed to solve the puzzle in the game. it is taking out some of the fun because self levitation can get out in the game.
    My friend has used two planks so that he has skipped 3 puzzles which he was not able to solve in the game.