Thread: I want to purchase Steam game from Debit card

I want to purchase Steam game from Debit card

Have some doubt on Steam purchase. I have a debit card with me. I want to purchase some games from Steam. I had seen Steam provides options to pay via credit card. I need help me someone can show me how to purchase games from steam through a debit card. And when purchased till what time I can receive the game and how much time is needed the transaction to get completed. My location is India.

Re: I want to purchase Steam game from Debit card

Yes you can do that. You do not need to worry about the same. Just fill up the required information at the time of purchase and make the payments. I think Steam delivers the game within 1 week or 2 week of purchase. I am not sure about the exact delivery time.

The transaction does not takes much time. It is done within minutes. Yes but the delivery needs tine. The card which has a CVV/CV2 verification code can be used online to pay. You can see a maestro or vista logo. This all cards online. Another easier way to order such online products is via paypay. Just open a account in paypal and add some money in it. You can purchase without any problem. Debit and credit card are the most easiest way to order this products. Even if you have doubt you can go on Steam billing faq and read all the procedure and policies for the same. When you are making payment ensure that you are properly landed on the checkout page. Because of high load on steam server many times transactions are cancelled or done a multiple times. You must be careful at that point.

This is simple. Do you have a visa logo on it. If yes then this work same as a credit card and transaction does not take much time. Just provide proper information and one. When you are visa on your card you can purchase stuff from anywhere.

Yes you can use it for purchasing game and it does not matter what is your location. All you need to check that you have enough fund in your accout to place the order. Also there are some reasons that are considered while using it on steam. First when you are making order it is necessary that you should put the exact address which appears on your bank account. There should not be any difference in the address or the avc check fails. The last digit secure code offer you is another crucial thing to put properly.

Use paypal. This the the most easiest one you can try out. Paypal offer you worldwide purchase option and you can buy anything you want. Delivery is done to your door step within 10 working days.

You can use a debit card, credit card, paypal, Click and Buy, WebMoney, iDeal, PaySafeCard, Moneybookers and Wallet / In Game Transactions. If you have any of this you can go and purchase the game blindly. If you are facing any error related to current transaction you can contact steam to fix the same. Keep a eye on your bank account at the time of purchasing.