Thread: Is there any beginner in Rocksmith game

Is there any beginner in Rocksmith game

As I’m a beginner in the world of the video games and before this have never played any games. So I would like to know is there any beginner in the rocksmith game and what are your views and opinions regarding this game. As I would like playing this game and am much awaited for this game to get released for the PC. So I would like your views and opnions from the beginners for the rocksmith game.

Re: Is there any beginner in Rocksmith game

I am beginner for the gaming world and as going through the game I must say that this game is just different from all other game and am waiting for the PC version to get release.

After seeing the videos and gamplays for this game on the net. I was just amazed and had decided to get one for this, but what I saw is that the PC version which I was looking for was going to get release in the next year. So rather than waiting for the months I tried buying the Xbox version. As playing this game I must say that this game is just different from other games and my suggestion to all is that one should definitely try playing this game.

As a newbie I must say you is that I have learnt a lot while playing this game I have learnt a lot. In the first week I was just unable to finger the G but as the days past I tried learning slowly with the chords and now I must say that it has been three weeks while playing the guitar I have learned a lot. So I would say this game is just awesum and any newbie can learn a lot with this game.

I’m just beginner for this game and as playing this game I have seen myself progressing a lot. As earlier I had tried playing the guitar but due to the time limitation I was unable to learn it but after playing this game I have caught much good grip on the chords. And after playing for couple of weeks I see myself improving a lot and getting fingers well and going with the chord as it is difficult with it.

But I must say by trying and going through the chords will certainly have good results at the end of the day.

I tried with this but am not able to go with the chords and the tunes. So can anyone suggest some tips regarding this game?.

I would say that most of the users may be a beginner but I would like to say that you should try on again and again. And the main thing which you should remember while playing the guitar is that your finger go well with the strings and the chords.