Thread: What are the advantages for the PC version in the Rocksmith game

What are the advantages for the PC version in the Rocksmith game

As I have preordered the PC version of the rocksmith game I would like to know what are the advantages of the pc version over the Xbox and ps 3 consoles. Because only thing I see is that the discounts for the preordering game. So I would like to know what are the other advantages for playing on the PC.

Re: What are the advantages for the PC version in the Rocksmith game

As far as I know I have seen the pc games have fewer issues then the consoles. While playing the game on the PC the sound quality is good and very less issue for lagging.

According to me there are three things which I would say that PC are really preferable then the consoles.

I. Many people can involve while playing on the PC.
    II. As you can move around anywhere with the notebook and guitar.
    III. And most important that will protect your disc from destroying as have seen many issues with the Xbox.

Yeah … I liked the advantages you specified here and specially the second one. I have preordered the game especially for this, as my job is to travel and have to move from one place to another. So I think PC version of game will help me as I can move anywhere with my laptop and guitar and connect it in my free time.

So from my point of view it is definitely going to help me and for the people who travel a lot.

The only disadvantage I see in the PC game is that they are releasing the game after the releasing for the consoles. Otherwise I would say playing the game on the PC is just more fun than the playing the game on the consoles.

The only disadvantage I see in the PC game is that they are releasing the game after the releasing for the consoles. Otherwise I would say playing the game on the PC is just more fun than the playing the game on the consoles.
    I have read in of the articles from them in which they had stated the reason for delaying the release for the PC game was because they had very few resources due to which it was hard to concentrate both at one time. And they had also mentioned that they had to fix some of the issues related to the bug.

So I guess due to this reason they might have delayed the game.