Thread: Unable to find the save games of Infinity Blade 2

Unable to find the save games of Infinity Blade 2

Hello friends, I was playing the Infinity Blade 2 on my iPhone 4, I was playing the game and I was really enjoying the game on the phone, I have recently update the phone on the iOS 5, as I have done the update of the phone, from that time I am unable to locate the save files of the games on the phone. So can anyone tell me that what is the problem with game or it is the problem with the phone? So please help with this. Thank you.

Re: Unable to find the save games of Infinity Blade 2

I think it is the problem with the update to have done of the phone, as the updates of the phone has been removed the saved file which was there in the game. So you have to play the game and complete all the level which you have saved in the game. So you better do it and get it for you.

I would suggest that you do the recovering of the data of the game and also you will get the save game back on the phone and also you will be able to play the game, so the method get is as follows:

• Go to Setting then iCloud
    • In that you turn off Documents & Data
    • Then you go to storage & backup > Manage Storage > (your iDevice name) > then choose off next to infinity blade 2
    • Go back to Manage storage
    • In Manage Storage click on infinity blade 2 you will find (SwordSaveX_, SwordSaveSlotX_’s) press Edit and delete all of them except the largest (SwordSaveX_ and SwordSaveSlotX_) in size,
    • When you are done with it then close settings and run the game

So you try it and get it for you and also you will be able to get the save game data back on the phone and also you will be able to continue the game where you have stopped it playing.

It has also happen with me, but i have taken a backup of the data so that when i will do the update of the phone, so i have done the update of the phone and then i have start playing the game then the save files were not there, but i have taken the back up of the files, so i have got it back on the phone and also i was able to play the game.

I do not think that the update of the phone have deleted the save files of the game, well the update of the phone only update the present files of the phone and also if there is any new application or any new thing then it is been added to the phone and the rest of the application and the files of those application are been remain there where it was. So it may be something else which has removed the file from the phone. So you better check the phone properly.

I have the same problem which the OP is having it and also i have another problem that i am not able to get the old progress of the game, such that when i launch the game then the game start from the rank 0 which was the begging of the game. Even i have done the update the phone, so does anyone help me with the problem which is there.

I think that the update of the phone has removed all the save files of the game and also the file which was having the save data of the game played. I think that you have to start again the game and also you have to completely start a new game.

The update of the phone has been removed all the data which was there on the earlier version and only the application are remain on the phone, i wanted to ask that you better check the other application which are having all the old data of the application and also you able to see the file in the director of the phone. If it is not then it is that all the application files are been removed only the application is remain on the phone, it happen when a totally new update for the phone is there and also sometimes the applications are been deleted from the phone.

I agree with the above user and also I believe that the above user is correct, so you be able to get the idea and also you have to start the game all over again, so that you can play and enjoy the game, but it irritating to start the whole game again and also start from the beginning of the game, but you have no choice to do.

The problem is been there in the game and the problem is been solved and also you will be able to get the update of the game then you will be able to not to get the problem in the game.