Thread: Fighting combos in Infinity Blade 2

Fighting combos in Infinity Blade 2

Hello friends, I have not seen any of the video not even any sort of the information on the fighting combo in the game, I have searching for some of the fighting combo which are there in the game and you people have any information about it then please tell me, which can be helpful for me to play the game. Thank you.

Re: Fighting combos in Infinity Blade 2

Even I was not getting any information about the Fighting combo in the game, but I like to tell you about one combo which is there in the game, so you can use it, Shield plus sword. To use the Shield plus sword, you have to go left right up down left combo who works very well in the game, but it was a bit slower than what it was in Infinity Blade. Even you can try the left right right and left right left is also working for the combo.

I have also a one combo which you can use it in the game, that combo is the Heavy weapon. Well to do this you have to use the generic combo and the generic combo with the two hits in one direction. When you will do that then swipe icon appears. I believe that how you quick you have following the swipe, then you might be able to get higher the chance of a perfect hit. If you get the time window then you do the last down hit by jump and a swipe icon appear? This is the tough combo to do in the game and also it is not easily done by the user to do it.

You can try the Akimbo which is the best and also you can do it when you will be able to do it and also it is been the favorite combo which I have used in the game, so you can used it in the game and also you will be able to do it in the game.

Thank you for the suggestion and also the for the thoughts which you have shared with me and also it is great to know and also will try some of the suggestion which you all have given to me.