Thread: Will Rocksmith be releasing for mac

Will Rocksmith be releasing for mac

Hey guys i have came across this game called “Rocksmith” and i have seen some videos and demos of this game as well and i am really liking it as well and i am willing to get it but then i just wanted to know that will this game be releasing for mac or it is just for the pc version. I have found varying answers for the same so i s there who has an sure idea about it and can clear my doubt as well. Any suggestion regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: Will Rocksmith be releasing for mac

Hey guys i have came across this game called “Rocksmith” and i have seen some videos and demos of this game as well and i am really liking it as well and i am willing to get it but then i just wanted to know that will this game be releasing for mac or it is just for the pc version. I have found varying answers for the same so i s there who has an sure idea about it and can clear my doubt as well. Any suggestion regarding the same will be appreciated.
    As far as i am aware it wont be releasing for mac and i am sure about the same as well but then if you really want to play it then i think that you can play it in boot camp, i am not very sure about this but you cam just check it out.

Yes even i feel that there are very less chances of Ubisoft releasing the Rocksmith for mac, i am saying this as per their poor record of support for the mac and i am really disappointed with the same and even i think that it will run in the bootcamp as the imacs have an intel processor. I have found some people claiming that it works wiht the bootcamp but then there were many people who have reported that the game actually lag's a lot, so i think that playing it in the bootcamp is just a waste of time because we wont be able to enjoy the game. If you want then you can try out the same and see what you get.

I will like to inform you all that the game does not have an lagging problem and so while playing it in the bootcamp on your mac and i think that it is one of the easiest way and say an alternate as well because i don't think that the Ubisoft developers will be making it available for the mac soon. So i will suggest you tu try it out and you really wont face any problem that has been mentioned there because i have been using the bootcamp for such games which are not released for the mac.

Hey thanks fort that i will really try it out and will let you know what i face, anyways thanks to others as well for their suggestions, i really appreciate them.