Thread: Farming XP / Gold is of less fun in Infinity Blade 2

Farming XP / Gold is of less fun in Infinity Blade 2

This looks like that once you are completed by killing the two bosses then it permits us to killed by the Thane and then you will be reborn but the bosses that you have killed will be remains defeated. This is not good in my point of view. This clearly indicates that you will not get large key from the goliath and this surely slows down the things. Can somebody tell me that if there is some other good way to obtain these keys. If you have any idea regarding this then please let me know that. I will be thankful to all the replies for this.

Re: Farming XP / Gold is of less fun in Infinity Blade 2

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaisora View Post
    This looks like that once you are completed by killing the two bosses then it permits us to killed by the Thane and then you will be reborn but the bosses that you have killed will be remains defeated. This is not good in my point of view. This clearly indicates that you will not get large key from the goliath and this surely slows down the things. Can somebody tell me that if there is some other good way to obtain these keys. If you have any idea regarding this then please let me know that. I will be thankful to all the replies for this.
    I just got the hot keys at a time but I have defeated the goliath more than 7 times in the game and there are many of my other friends who have done the same. I don’t know that what is wrong with your game.

If you have obtained a lot of money in the game then the optimal strategy will be reset to the RB 1. You can purchase large keys and they will also costs you less. After that you can get to the high RB then make use of that. Other option for you is to go to RB1 and from there you will be able to purchase the best prize wheels and will cost less too. The game looks just fantastic on the latest Apple hardware. The clever trick is that weapons, shields and armor pieces separately to gain experience - but only up to a certain maximum value. After that is concluded with the joy of learning in order to collect more points (which adds to the entire pool to be XP), you must replace the "mastered" the subject for another - and this of course be bought for expensive virtual money needs.

If you want then you can get upto 5 keys and that will prevent you from getting the additional keys like a drop. I think that this will work for you.

I dont think that why you find that of less of fun. I am playing the same game and that looks great. I dont have have any problem with the game and there are many of my other friends who are playing the same game and they are not having complaint about this.