Thread: Does Trine 2 will available on Steam Christmas Sale?

Does Trine 2 will available on Steam Christmas Sale?

Hi guys I was planning to buy this game this month when I saw the trailer on the you tube and I am very impressed with this game so I was just hoping if there anyone here can tell me if steam is planning to discount this game on the Christmas Sale so that I would save some bucks on the game I have no official source on the news but I was hoping since this is Christmas time may be there some promotion offer on behalf of steam . So guys I would be really glad if someone here can help to get something official on this matter

Thanks

Re: Does Trine 2 will available on Steam Christmas Sale?

No It will not be in the Steam holiday sale I have searched this in the internet and found that there was mention that Trine 2 will not be on sale during the Steam holiday sale. The reason is not just specified as per my knowledge but apparently it is something to do with consoles and fair pricing stuff and I this it is somewhat fairer to the people who had already preorder there pack to 15 $ there will hate to see if the price reduce 75%

Yeah I agree with you on this is fair to the people like me who had preordered it with 15$ this is . Trine 2 will most likely pursue a very unlike trend sale-wise than a lot of other new games, and they sort of expect that pays off in the long term.

This is nice and good timing on that released date. I can’t wait, I loved Trine, and it’s simply my third favorite indie title ever. Trine 2 appearances to be even better! The new engine is beautiful and therefore the co-op goes to be a blast. Personally this trend is simply telling individuals they ought to never pay full value ever once more. Even I, somebody who used to forever get on released, have started looking forward to games i am unsure I’ll like to be half-off, like Saint's Row three and LA Noire.

Really liked the Trine 1was fantastic. i believe I played through it non-stop in sooner or later. Trine 2 appearance to be a progression of everything that was sensible concerning the primary one, whereas bumping up the visuals concerning six notches.

They specifically failed to wish to released throughout the vacation sale, as a result of the sport would get buried pretty dangerous. so that they compromised on the discharge dates original arrange was to own all versions out a similar time, however after all console certification is what it's and can currently released the sport in a very moderately sensible amount, all things thought of.

Apparently Trine 2 on Gamers gate still uses Steam works as its DRM guess it's going to be a Steam purchase on behalf of me then. No purpose in obtaining charged thirty cents for "foreign credit services" on my MasterCard.

What I feel is that they will not have place out a fervent press unfairness concerning it before, however the December seventh digital date has been around for a moment, a minimum of since their European retail publisher announced the ship date for the collector's edition. Strange realeased date only if we tend to all understand that it'll be a minimum of 0.5 values in but a month within the Steam Sale well, it offers me time to complete the primary one.

I’m quite terribly tempted to buy this, however I still haven't finished Trine 1. Got a replacement rule for myself this type of stuff. Purchased Trine 1 throughout a Steam sale-o-thon and I did not think that Trine 2 very troublesome and it looked and played nice. Day one purchase on behalf of me, particularly considering it's priced it is damn affordable.

i am not impressed by Trine did NOTHING on behalf of me. Thought it absolutely was terribly boring and had been done before. Glad I got it for simply a couple of bucks last year.