Thread: Improvement of Infinity Blade 2 over Infinity Blade 1

Improvement of Infinity Blade 2 over Infinity Blade 1

There are many of the things I have noticed there in this game Infinity Blade 2 that are changed and advanced as compare to the previous version of Infinity Blade 1, the main changes that I like the most is the American voice acting in Infinity Blade 2. So this is the good thing of this game. So I just want to know more about the changes in this game Infinity Blade 2 over the Infinity Blade 1 that you people have observe and like. So if you have any of the suggestion or the ideas about the changer in this Infinity Blade 2 then please let me know.

Re: Improvement of Infinity Blade 2 over Infinity Blade 1

Yes there are lots of the changes even I have also seen in this game which is totally different and good from the previous version of the Infinity Blade. The good thing that I have seen in the Infinity Blade1 is that the cryptic element. There are the best of the thing in that game, but the thing that I have seen in this new Infinity Blade 2 is much better.

The best thing that I have seen in this game is that the American voice acting lengthy cut-scenes with the good ending. The boss and the enemies in this game are also good as compare to the previous version of this game. However I just want to say that there are many of the change but both of the game are good and my favorites.

The language that were used in the previous version of the Infinity Blade 2 is totally different then the Infinity Blade 1.

And also the use of the weapons and the way the character make the attacks on the enemies with the Heavy Weapons is also good. This game is really more advanced than the Infinity Blade 1.

There are many of the things I have noticed in this game that is totally difference as compare to the Infinity Blade 1. There are the best of the graphics and the animations that are really interesting; there are the most of the advanced collection of the Weapons and the hidden treasure I have seen in this game. However the thing that I want to suggest is that both of the game has their own importance and both of the game is the good and the best.