Thread: Where to find the Gold and Hidden treasure in Infinity blade 2

Where to find the Gold and Hidden treasure in Infinity blade 2

Recently have installed the game Infinity blade 2 in my iPod, this is really the good game I have seen. There are many of the things in this game that can be the best for playing the game. So I just very much excited about to know more information for this game. So the main thing that I want to know is about the gold and the treasure. So where and how can I find the Gold and the other hidden treasure in this game. So if you guys have any of the information or any of the suggestion then please let me know. Any of the information or the suggestion will be appreciated.

Re: Where to find the Gold and Hidden treasure in Infinity blade 2

This is the best thing in this game that as you play the best that much you get the best. That means if you are playing each and every levels with the good and the best skills and without any of the loss you are continuously killing the enemies then there are the chances for making the good collection in this game. There is the chance for having the lots of gold if you play well.

According to my information there I have not seen any of the Hidden Treasure or such thing in this game. However there are the chances to get the gold and the other useful thing in almost each and every location.

So the best is to play each and every location with the best technique and go to each and every part of the location so that nothing will leave there in that location.

There are many of the thing are there in the game that you have to make in this game.

With the start of the new Game we get some of the Default collection for the character to make the use. However while playing we can able to make the collection for the Gold treasures and also Weapons. So the main thing that is requiring for making the collection is for the Weapons. Since this is the things that provide much of the supports for the character to play the game and to kill the Enemies and the Boss. With the kill of the enemies and the boss in this game we have the chances for getting more and more Gold.

The collection that we make while playing the game will be loss if we die in between the game levels, so to make the collection to be save we have to play to make the survive of the character to make the collection to be safe.

So make the use of the Heavy Weapons and much of the tricks to make the enemies down without affecting our character.

The thing that I know about the hidden Gold and the treasure in this game, is that there are the need for the thing to make the play of this game that the character have to make the entire part of the location to move and to try for finding the best of the collection for the character, that can be used in this game. There are the need for the player to play this game with the help of the best skills so that there are the chance for making the collection of the Gold and other things in this game.