Thread: Unable to play Co Op of Trine since Ping is getting increase consistently

Unable to play Co Op of Trine since Ping is getting increase consistently

Well I have installed Trine 2 on the computer of mine. yesterday night I have hosted private game. however after entering into the game the ping is increasing consistently 50 to 8000 and I am getting kicked form the server. Let me know why the above mentioned issue is happening. Any help to fix the matter will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Unable to play Co Op of Trine since Ping is getting increase consistently

Can you furnish following details?
    Operating system
    Compete system specification
    All the details regarding the internet connection which you are using.

I recommend following steps which you can perform.
    • You have to right click on the My computer and click on Manage. After you have to go for Device manager.
    • You have to search for Network adapter and look for the network card.
    • You have to right click on the same and go for properties.
    • After that you have to click on Advanced and go for the option which is saying that Jumbo frames or MTU size.
    • The value should be either 1500 or it should be disabled.

Just for the try I am saying that you should verify the integrity of the game cache.
    1. You should load Steam and click on the Library section.
    2. Now you have to click on the Library section.
    3. After that you have to right click on the game and click on Properties.
    4. From the properties menu you have to click on Local Files tab and click on the Verify the integrity of the game cache.

I think you will need to port forwarding for this particular game. why I am saying because that the some of the Steam Ports are not open. So try the same and let me know whether it is helpful to you or not.

After going through the issue of yours I am suggesting that you should soft reset the router and see let me know whether it is helping you out or not. Also you should install the latest version of the firmware for the router. You can get the latest version of the firmware from the official website of the router of manufacturer.

Is there any firewall or security software installed on the computer? if so than I am suggesting that you should disable the same and see whether it is working or not. If the issue is supposed to resolved then you should configure the Firewall as well as security software so that the above mentioned issue is resolved. In case you are looking for further help then feel free to ask about the same.

Let me know whether you have reinstalled the game. in case you have not done the same than I am suggesting that you should reinstalled the game on the computer and after that you should reboot the computer.

There could be bug issue with the game. you have to contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. The developer will work on the same and they will release the patch which you have to download and install the same on the computer so that you can resolve the issue.