Thread: Will upcoming DLC of Trine 2 free or paid?

Will upcoming DLC of Trine 2 free or paid?

I wanted to know whether the upcoming DLC will be available for free or Paid. If the DLC is available for free than I will definitely get the same. if it will be a paid version than I will go for Trine 2 Definitive Edition.

Re: Will upcoming DLC of Trine 2 free or paid?

There are very few games which are supposed to have the GOTY version. If you wanted to purchase the game. if you wanted to save money than you should wait for the releasing of the DLC. I am determined that I will only purchase the DLC if it is worth to purchase. Also it will be great if the developer of the game has provided Deluxe edition.

The Trine 2 is available for $15 and it is less than that of the cost of Trine 21 by $5. I will happily pay if they are supposed to provide the decent DLC. There are game which providing the overpriced DLC. This particular game is awesome and you should get the same.

Well there are lots of great titles available in the market and having lots of time to play the game. there will be some DLC which seems to be expensive for Fallout. There are people who are complaining about the Sanctum DLC. The developer of the game has dropped the price to $15 to $10.
    Dungeon Defenders DLC will not be free. There is game cost for the fraction and it seems to worth. They are providing lots of free DLC as well as update for the gamers.

I will purchase the DLC until and unless it is having reasonable price otherwise forget that I will purchase the same.

Well I am waiting for the response from the developer of the game on the releasing of the DLC. I am hoping that they will provide the awesome content with the cost of the reasonable price. so far i am having really great time with this particular game. If the DLC is having great content then i am wondering that the there will be more things to explore in the game.