Thread: Xbox 360 gaming controller not working with Trine 2 Mac version.

Xbox 360 gaming controller not working with Trine 2 Mac version.

I think you have understood after looking on the thread title. Well I am having Wireless Xbox 360 gaming controller. I am not able to play Trine 2 by using that particular gaming controller. I am running Mac on computer. Let me know if you are facing the same issue. Any help on this particular matter will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Xbox 360 gaming controller not working with Trine 2 Mac version.

Before I suggest further steps for the troubleshooting you have to answer following question.
    Which operating system do you have installed?
    What is the hardware configuration?
    Let me know if you have installed all the necessary drivers on the computer?

Let me know whether you are getting button prompts as A, B, X? if so than I recommend that you should Dvorak set up if you are wanted to play the game with keyboard. But still I am not having idea about the Xbox gaming controller.

I have tested PS3 gamepad on the Mac of mine. it is the only one gamepad which is configured on the Mac. So far there is no support for the XBox pad on the Mac and I do agree with the same. however they have some kind of the changes and due to which it is having some kind of support. Also there could be an issue with configuration of the controllers of the game. so far I have not found any mean to configure the gaming controller manually. Also I am not getting any prompt for the Xbox controller. I think the controller is not recognized by the developer of the game.

Looking at the matter I recommend that you should reinstall the drivers. Also you can update the same. after installing the same you should restart the computer.
    Another thing which you can do is reinstall the game. again you will need to reboot the computer after reinstalling the game.

I am suspecting that there is a bug issue in the game and it should be patched by the developer of the game