Thread: Is Infinity Blade 2 tough than Infinity Blade

Is Infinity Blade 2 tough than Infinity Blade

Hello friends, does anyone have played the Infinity Blade 2, is the Infinity Blade 2 is harder than the Infinity Blade. I have played the Infinity Blade and I was thinking to go on to the Infinity Blade 2. But I have heard that the second part is harder and also not easy to play the game. So please tell me about it and should I go for the game or not. So please tell me. Thank you.

Re: Is Infinity Blade 2 tough than Infinity Blade

I have played the Infinity Blade 2, and also I have played the first version of same game. The second part is little tough in the comparison with the first game. The second part of the game is made harder and also interesting to play so that there is something variety to play the game.

I like the Infinity Blade 2; it has something new and also good features to play the game. When I was playing the first version of the game then it was very nice and also very easy game to play it. So when the second version of the game was been out, then it was made little harder and also interesting with the new features in the game. So the new version of the game come then it comes little harder with the game.

So the first game was good and also nice to play the game, I loved the game and I am still playing that old game. Even I have heard that the game is been harder, and also it is not easy to complete the game, when you go the first enemy in the game then you are not able to complete and whereas in the earlier version you were at least able to beat the enemy and also you were able to finish the level in the game. So I think that the first version of the game is good and it is nice to play the game.

I do not agree with the above user, if you wanted to such easy game then it is not good and also whenever the newer version of the game comes then the game is been made little harder and also tough to play, so the game always to be little harder to play but it is interesting to play the game.

I agree what the above user have commented and also I agree what you have said. The Infinity Blade 2 is harder and also it is tougher to complete and also to defeat the enemies in the game. The enemies are been made harder and also even stronger then it was earlier in the game. So you have to spend little power and also more time to defeat the enemies in the game.

Thank you for the information and also the suggestion which you have told me to do it, i will try it and get it worked for me and also i will surely make the game easily for you.