Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Trine 2 is pale than Trine 1

Video Games

Old 11-12-2011

Trine 2 is pale than Trine 1

I have already played Trine 1 on the computer of mine. Currently I am playing Trine 2 and I have come to know that the entire game is supposed to disorganized when I compare with the previous version of the game. Let me know what do you thinking about the same.

Old 11-12-2011

Re: Trine 2 is pale than Trine 1

Well I let you know that I love to play the puzzle game on the computer of mine. the previous game was having the more promised puzzle. Now after looking at this particular version of the game I am bit disappointed. I am hoping that the developer of the game will provide some interesting stuff in the upcoming DLC.
Old 11-12-2011

There are people are who love to solve puzzles. I do love to do the same. Well according to me solving puzzle is seems to be quite challenging and frustrating as well. If you really looking to get the fun then I recommend that you should try to play the multiplayer mode of the game.
Old 12-12-2011

According to me the combat is an essential part of the game. well I have ripped the off the ending. Also I am getting frustrated with Co Op mode of the game. so far I have enjoyed with the single player mode while solving the puzzle
Right now I am waiting for the DLC of the game and I am hoping that the developer of the game will provide better content in the upcoming DLC. Also it should be available for free since we have already paid a lot to purchase the game.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , ,