Thread: How can I disable the stick axis for the jumping in Trine 2?

How can I disable the stick axis for the jumping in Trine 2?

Well I wanted to ask particular query to the users of this particular forum and I am expecting that all the users will help me out. I am playing Trine 2 on the computer from past couple of hours. i have used the left stick and the character of mine is jumping. Can you tell me anyway to disable?

Re: How can I disable the stick axis for the jumping in Trine 2?

After going through the issue I wanted to know following details. Which operating system do you have installed? What is the configuration of the computer? Do you have done any changes on the computer? Let me know whether you have installed all the drivers on the computer?

I have also noticed the same issue is suffered by many of the gamers. Now I recommend that you should try to reset the Controller configuration menu from the defaults and see what results do you getting.

Looking at the problem I am posting following solution steps which you can perform.
    • You should click on the Start button and go for Control Panel and you have to see that gaming controller is enabled.
    • Now you have to launch the game and click on Option and then look for the Controls and click on Customize Controls.
    • Here you have to verify that the proper controller has been selected.

Well I have done little bit research work on this particular matter and I went to Advanced controller configs. Here the tooltip is saying that ‘Characters move up while swimming or climbing. Also works as a jump.’ So I am wondering that the controller is misleading.

I think you will need to reinstall the game on the computer and see whether the issue is resolved or not.

There could be an issue with either game or gaming controller itself. So you should try to play the game with the gaming controller and see whether it is working or not. If the controller is working than there is an issue with the game then you should contact the developer.
    If gaming controller is not working than you should try on other computer and confirm whether there is an issue. If the issue is persisting than you should contact the official service center and get the idea.