Thread: Trine 2 will look better in 3D vision

Trine 2 will look better in 3D vision

I love to do video gaming on the computer of mine. we know that the Trine 2 is available in 2D. however the amount of the background as well as foreground objects into the 3D mode will give you great experience. It will help you out to differentiate depth of the objects. It will be great gaming experience while playing the 3D game. well I am looking for the speculation of yours in this particular matter.

Re: Trine 2 will look better in 3D vision

Well I am able to see the depth in the game into 2D mode of the game. however it did not seems to looking clutter. However it is quite opposite for me. I have played previously some of the 3D version of the game and it is giving headache.

There are people are who are having an issue with the 3D version of the game. I have also noticed that Trine 2 is having better and look feel than that of Trine 1 into 3D. according to me there is great experience while playing in the same.
    I have come to know that the LCD are supposed to create the ghosting effect due to slow refresh rate. So if you are playing the game on the LCD then you will get the same issue. To avoid that issue I recommend that you should go for DLP and see whether it will helps you out or not.

So far I am not played the 3D set up of the game hence I am not having idea about the same. well I am wondering that the 2D is looking fantastic and it seems to be classify and clutter.

Well I have found that Trine 1 is having much more 2D plane of the view where the game is having some kind of the popping out and isometric field of view. The camera in the game is supposed to turn and rotate while moving into the 2D view. Right now this particular game is having support for the Nvidia 3D vision. The developer of the game told that they will provide the support for the other technique in the game.

You will be able to get the 3D vision in the game by having following stuffs.
    • You have to get the latet Nvidia graphic card
    • Monitor which will have support 3D.
    • 3D vision Glasses.

I was having issue when identifying the foreground and background objects. everything was noticeable into the last half of the Searock Castle. Some parts were quite dark and some parts are quite bright. There will be great experience while playing the game into 3D vision.