Thread: New game + in Infinity Blade 2

New game + in Infinity Blade 2

Hello friends, I wanted to know something about the game, well I have started the new game + in the Infinity Blade 2 game, then it is good to start and also it is nice to play the game. I also wanted to know that with the new game +, will I be able to pass through the enemy which is there in first part of the game, is it possible to happen, so please tell about it. What else is new with the new game + in the game? Please some information about it. Thank you.

Re: New game + in Infinity Blade 2

If you play the new game + with no gold then you will be to lose the equipment which is there in the game and where as the gold used to keep the stats. If you think that the new game +is good, so let me tell you that the it is to get through very good base stat which is there in the original game and when you do that then you might be able to survive in the new game +. So you have to play the game and get it for you.

It still just takes your stats from when you first finished the game, so keeping on to play Original Game to level up New Game + won't work (unless you don't execute the God King and unequivocally play through the manor to keep leveling up) It's just about driving you to by gold frame the IAP.

I think you should get some of the gold in the game, whereas I have purchased some of the gold in the game, I have purchased the gold for the $ 0.99, but it is told to play the game, so you can try playing the game with purchasing the gold.

I wanted to tell that you are required to have the IB, if you are not having the IB then you would not be able to play the new game + and also it will become tough for you to play the game.

I think that the above user is wrong and also I wanted to say that I have done the Last Rebirth at the new game +, which has made me to throw to the original game, with that the new game + which was there has been gone and I was not able to play the game. So as the new game + gone, so I started the game with the stats, I was having it when I have killed the GK in the game. So the game actual started over again and it has stated in the original game, but I was able to do the reallocate and also to start the new game +. So when you will do it then it should be fast and also quick enough to do it. So you can try it.

I would suggest that you should have the 1500 health and also you should rest of the attack. I was having the 1200 health when I have started the new game +, which was very tough to play, but I had not used the IAP. But although it was better after that. Currently I am playing the new game + which has become easy sailing. So you can also try for you and get the better game for you.

I think the above user is correct and also it is better you have more health and also it good for you to play the game and also you will be able to play the new game +, so you better do that what the above user have suggested you to do it.

The new game + in the game is really cool and also you will be able to play the game and also you will be able to play the game at the 60 level and defeating the God king in the game.