Thread: Updates for Infinity Blade 2

Updates for Infinity Blade 2

Hello friends, I wanted to know is the updates are been available or not, as the developer have told they were working on the problem of the game and it will be released with the update of the game. So I wanted the update of the game so that I can get the problem solve and also I am able to play the game, so please help with this. Thank you.

Re: Updates for Infinity Blade 2

I think that the developer or the epic games have released the update, so you can check the updates of the game and get it for you and install it. The update is the 1.0.1, so you can get it and also you will be able to solve the problem which you are getting while playing the game on the apple device.

You can get the update of the game on the game official website, but you have log through the device in which you have installed the game and also you have download the game on it and install on the device, as you have done the installation on the device then you have to do the following step which Apple recommended to do it on the phone, so you better do it for you.

• First turn the device off by pressing and holding the Sleep/Wake button until a red slider appears
    • Slide your finger across the slider and the device will turn off after a few moments
    • Turn it on by pressing and holding the Sleep/Wake button until the Apple logo appears then wait for it to continue booting up

Yes the update is been available and also you will be able to play the game. I have also downloaded the update on the phone, well I am having the iPhone 4, and I was having the problem while playing the game. So after the download of the update I was able to play the game without any problem and also I am happy to play the game on the phone.

I wanted to ask that if I have done the update of the game and I was also having the save progress on the device, then does it will be lost and also you is there any method to get the lost progress of the game when I have done the update of the game, so does anyone is having the method then please tell me that I can get it done.

I do not think there it is any method to get the lost of the progress and also you will have to play the game and also complete which you have done it, so there is no method to do it.

I have am method to get the lost progress, but I wanted to tell that it is the temporary solution to get the progress, so you better follow the method which is as:

• Go to Setting then iCloud
    • In that you turn off Documents & Data
    • Then you go to storage & backup > Manage Storage > (your iDevice name) > then choose off next to infinity blade 2
    • Go back to Manage storage
    • In Manage Storage click on infinity blade 2 you will find (SwordSaveX_, SwordSaveSlotX_’s) press Edit and delete all of them except the largest (SwordSaveX_ and SwordSaveSlotX_) in size,
    • When you are done with it then close settings and run the game
    • Hopefully your progress will be back.

I think the above method might worked for the user to get the lost data back on the phone and also you will be able to play the game and also you might continue the game where you have left the game before the update of the game.

The method which is been given is the temporary solution to fix the problem and when you get the official update then you might not have to try it and also you will be able to play the game where you have left the game, this is what I think and I also believe it. So you can try it and get the lost data of your game which you have lost it.

I do not think that is correct, sometimes when you update the game then also the progress of the game is been lost and you have to start the game again from the start, so which makes you angry and also it moods off to play the game. So the method is great and it work to get back the progress of the game which is been played and also completed levels.

Thank you for the suggestion and also the method you have told me, and the question which the other user have asked, was also the same i was getting it but the problem is been solved.