Thread: Which is the Best Gem you find in Infinity Blade 2?

Which is the Best Gem you find in Infinity Blade 2?

Hello friends, I wanted to know that which is the best Gem you liked and also found in the game, I just wanted to know about the gem which you have found in the game, I have found the gem which is giving 50 dig in the game. So please tell me about it and share about it. Thank you.

Re: Which is the Best Gem you find in Infinity Blade 2?

I have also got the gems which are there in the game and I have got the gem which is doing the +20 in the attack, I do not remember the name of the gem, but I know the power of the gem is giving while playing the game.

I have got the titan break gem and also I am having that two with me. These are the gem which is the best and also powerful to play in the game, I have also other titan gem which is around 3 and those are the 3S gems in the game. The gems which are there in the game are good and also it is great to play the game, the attack of the players becomes and also it make interesting to get the more gems to play the game.

I think that the gems are the main factor in the game and also you will be able to play the game and also you might win the game, most of the people in the keep competition with the friends, such that who is getting most of the gems and also what the number of gems they have collected in the game, so it is interesting and also make the user to play the game.

I have the Combat gold gem, which is the best and also good to play the game with the character, well the game is good to play and also the game is not about the gems in the game.

I have plenty of the gems and the attack in the game are the best and also good to play. I have the Shied Stat gem which increases the +20 of the attack and also I am having the Wind Attack Gem which increase the +50 of the attack and also the Dark Attack gem which increase the attack to +46. So I think you should get the gems which are there in the game and also it will be helpful for you and also you might be enjoy playing the game.

You should try the Perk drop+ Gem - drop weapon+259%, which is the best and also you will be able to play the game and also you can enjoy the game, so I think you should try this gem.

There is many gem in the game and also you can check the gems which are been there in the game and also you will know as you will play the game and also you get those gem, so play the game and get it for you.