Thread: Ending discussion of Infinity Blade II

Ending discussion of Infinity Blade II

Hi friends recently while playing the game; I have completed many of the levels there in this game. So I have seen that all the things are really interesting and the story and the location of the levels in this game are also impressive. So I just want to know more about this game. So the main thing that I want to know is about the Ending of these game what are the thing are to be seen there in the final Ending of this game. Will the main character of this game is to be trapped in the Vault of Tears or not. So guys have you reach there at the ending of this game. Or do you have ay of the information about the Ending of these game. So if you guys have any of the ideas or the suggestion then please let me know. Your reply will be appreciated and thanks.

Re: Ending discussion of Infinity Blade II

At the ending of this game there are the chances that the Siris, Ausar and Radriar with the God King will going to trapped there in the Vault of Tears. And also there are the chances for the play of Isa rescuing Siris. So the ending depends on the prison who works for Ausar, because as I have seen in this stories that these prison have said some where that the Ausar was the one that imprisoned there at the same place. However the game will have the best of the thing to be there in the ending for these game. So there are the chances for the player to see the cutscene of this game.

There are the collection that the good boss ever I have seen in this game, the ending will not be as simple there may some of the huge and the powerful boss will be there at the end of the game, so I think there the player have to make the use of the skills that make the player to defeat the boss there at the last end of the game.

According to the stories that I have read in the book, so the thing that I want to suggest there if you reach at the ending of the game. The thing there need to make the safe of the main character because the level there at the last level of the game. So for that you just need to make the use of the good weapons so that you can possibly defeat those powerful enemies. So the good thing is that you have to make the use of the crossbow from distance.

The thing I have noticed that if our character fight with the Architist, so the Architist will make the suggestion for the ring. So there at the end just need to kill Thane. So if you attack wit whatever the thing you can make to defeat this to kill Thane is all waste and of no use. The only the thing need for to make this Thane to kill is that you just have to go and simply have to make the touch for the Thane. So after you just finished the kill for all the enemies there at the End of the game there will be the chance to see the best cutscene of this game.

Even I have also played the game, so I have just seen the best of the graphics and the animation that are used in this game at different location. So based on the starting stories I think there will be the great ending and the best cutscene we can see at the end of the game. May there is the chances for unlocking some of the new location or the new character after defeating the main boss of the game.

So the thing that I just want to make suggest is that just play and enjoys this game because sure the ending of this game will be good.

The ending of this game is the good and the best created so that it fully makes the game to be with the –perfect ending. The thing that I have noticed that at last there is the huge battle between the Enemies and the Villain at the last. So after the main character make the villain down the entire location will be free. And also the ending style of the main character is also impressive.