Thread: What are the difference between Weapon Drop and Item Drop in Infinity Blade 2

What are the difference between Weapon Drop and Item Drop in Infinity Blade 2

Hi friends recently while playing the Infinity Blade 2, I am get confused for the things that are to be used in this game. I just want to know why the Weapon Drop and Item Drop have to be one in this game. What are the difference between the Weapon Drop and Item Drop, and what are the needs for this thing to be done in this game. What are the benefits I will get from both? So if you know any of the things about the Weapon Drop and Item Drop than please do the reply.

Re: What are the difference between Weapon Drop and Item Drop in Infinity Blade 2

This thing is useful in this game to make the customization of the weapons in this game. Here are the need for both of the Weapon Drop and Item Drop as per the condition. The thing that I know about the Item Drop and the Weapon Drop is that the Item drop is used to covers all items whereas the Weapon Drop is only used to covers only the weapons.

So I think that making the use of the Item drop is better than the Weapon Drop.

Re: What are the difference between Weapon Drop and Item Drop in Infinity Blade 2

There is the need for making the Item Drop and the Item Drop++ so to fight with the God King lvl 150. So after defeating the God King you can get God King Weapon with this item drop. So I think that this is important in this game to make the Drop of the Item and the Weapon as per the need.

I think these both are the useful and the best thing in this game to make the use, the need for this thing is important there in this game. However the need for the item Drop to make the collection for the entire weapons.

So whenever any of the enemies you make kill there in this game just if you wish to make the use of the weapon that are used by the Enemies then you just need to make the item Drop.