Thread: Unable to play the Infinity Blade 2 on iPad and iPod Touch

Unable to play the Infinity Blade 2 on iPad and iPod Touch

Hello friends, I am having the iPad and also the iPod Touch, I have installed the Infinity Blade 2 on both it, but I was unable to play the game on any of the device, so is the game not supportable with the devices or it is problem with the game on these devices, so please tell me about it and also help me. Thank you.

Re: Unable to play the Infinity Blade 2 on iPad and iPod Touch

There is the problem to play the game on the iPad and iPod Touch, even the developer are working on it and also you will fix and make it able to play on both of the devices, so you have to wait for the update from the developer so that you can play the game.

The developer should make it worked for the user of the iPad and iPod Touch, so that they can play the game, but the game is so good to play the game and also the game is paying well on the other apple device. So I am also waiting for the update for the game so that we can play the game and also enjoy the game which the other is able to play the game and also to enjoy the game.

I wanted to tell the problem is been solved and also you have to download the update of the phone on it, you better download the update (1.0.1), so you download it and install on the iPad and iPod Touch then you will be able to play the game and also you will be able to do it.

Well that is the great solution and also good to play the game and also I will be able to play the game on the iPad and iPod Touch and also you will be able to enjoy the game on the iPad and iPod Touch.

I have also got the update for the iPad it is working great and also it is nice to play the game and also I am enjoying the game on the iPad, when I was seeing the other people to play the game then I was getting irritated with the game. So I would suggest that you better download the update and you will be able to play the game and also you will be able to enjoy the game.

That it is great to play the game and also you will be able to play the game and also you might be able to enjoy the game as the other user to enjoy the game. So you play the game and have the fun of the game.

I wanted to tell when you have download the update and also you have install the update on the device then you do the follow the flowing step to make it work on the device:

• First turn the device off by pressing and holding the Sleep/Wake button until a red slider appears
    • Slide your finger across the slider and the device will turn off after a few moments
    • Turn it on by pressing and holding the Sleep/Wake button until the Apple logo appears then wait for it to continue booting up

So when you will do it then you will be able to play the game and also you will be enjoy the game.

The above step which the user have told are the steps which the apple recommend to do it and also you will do the same thing when you have update any of the application and also you have to do it for the game. So you better do it and get it done for you.

Thank you for the method which you have given to me to solve the problem and also for the suggestion which you have given to make it work for me. So i will try the method and also the suggestion which you people have given to me.