Thread: Infinity Blade 2 crash

Infinity Blade 2 crash

Hello friends, I am having the problem with the game crash on the iPad, and I am not able to play the game and also it makes me irritate to restart the iPad, so please help with this. Does anyone have also the same problem and also does anyone have the solution to solve it. So please help me with this. Thank you.

Re: Infinity Blade 2 crash

The crash issue is there and also you are not able to play the game, even I was also getting the same problem which you are getting it. So you can try the reporting the problem on the "crash report" which is there on the device as the stored and also you will be able to get the deception of the problem which you are getting it. The reporting is been done with the application is been crashed so you report over there then you will be able to get the answer that where you are getting the problem and also you will be able to over the problem and make it work for you.

Yes there is the "crash report" on the phone and you will be able to report the problem over there and also you will be able to save the problem which you were getting it and also when you do the synchronizes of your device by using the iTunes, then the crash reports are copied to a directory on the user's computer. So you might not lose the report which you have reported.

I think that the "crash report" on those devices which have not done the jailbreak on the phone, if you have done the jailbreak then you might not be able to do it and also you update the phone then you will be able to do it the "crash report" but you will lost the jailbreak of the phone, so you better see to that.

I also agree with the solution given and also I think that it is the best and also the better solution to solve the problem and also you will be able to play the game, so you better do the "crash report".

Thank you for the information about it and i will surely try to do it and get it done for me, but i think that re-installing the game on the phone and try to play the game and i think it will not crash again