Thread: Why there are spiders in Trine 2?

Why there are spiders in Trine 2?

Well I have got the demo version of the Trine 2 and I am having great time with the game. it is having great concept. But still I am having fear of spiders which are in the game. I wanted to know if there are any way to skip the spiders in the game.

Re: Why there are spiders in Trine 2?

I am also having the same thing to ask over here. there is no issue if they are appearing on the monitors and I cannot escape them by any mean in the game. Skyrim is looking original but it did not seems to crawl in the game.
    If I am not wrong one cannot neglect the any monsters in the game. it was impossible to do the same in the previous version of game. so far I have not found anyways to avoid them in the game.

It would be great if there is some kind of the option in the game. This game is having great look and feel except some of the things which should be skiped in the game.

According to me there is no issue from my side if they have implemented something like skip level in the game. the games are having sandbox experience. It should be fixed if you are getting feared by playing some of the level in the game. if you are supposed to fear than you should avoid the playing of the game until and unless it is fixed by the developer of the game.

The developer of the game cannot change the game for every single individual and it seems to impossible to do the same. I know that there are lots of people who fear of the spiders and due to that particular reason people are did not supposed to play the fantasy games.
    I think the death in the game should be removed and it should be different as it is being showed in the game. there should not be the large picture of the spider in the game and due to that particular reason people are having fear of the game.

There are very few games are not having the spiders. Even in very few games insects are being displayed. But still there are games like spiders as well as insects like Apidya or Trine. If you are having fear of water than I wanted to tell you that water in the game is supposed to more realistic .
    If you are having phobia of height then you will be really surprised after coming to know about that how exactly the fear factor is implemented in the game. since it did not supposed to work in the most of the situation. As far as I know you will not be able to get that kind of fear in the computer games.
    In this particular thing the entire thing is dependent on the developer of the game and how they are looking to satisfy the customers in the game.

After understanding the entire thing I would appreciate if they have provide some kind of optional artwork who are having fear of water as well as spiders in the game. they should provide some kind of DLC irrespective of it is paid or unpaid.

You should know that the games are being played to invoke the emotions of the players. The developers are putting their efforts hard to create ‘breathing spider with hairy legs, a fat body, menacing black eyes, and fangs dripping with toxic venom’. After releasing of every new version of the game it is getting closer to real one.