Thread: Battle field 3 with AMD A8-3850 processor and AMD Radeon HD 6670

Battle field 3 with AMD A8-3850 processor and AMD Radeon HD 6670

HI, i am about to play this newer battlefield 3 with my machine which is having AMD A8-3850 processor and HD 6670 GPU but i am not sure whether i will be able to play the game or not. Is there anybody have ever played this game? Please let me know whether the game will run with this configuration or not? Actually the thing is like i am having a HTPC machine and actually wanted to know that how the game looks like in 1080p on my 42" TV. Playable or not, Any suggestion will be appreciated.

re: Battle field 3 with AMD A8-3850 processor and AMD Radeon HD 6670

See as far as HTPC is concern I would say it required very good configuration in fact in order to play such highly profiled game thus it would be better if you simply mentioned the specification of your machine so that i could make out whether the game will work or not.

And i don’t know whether are aware about the same or not but there are lots more website from where you simply check the compatibility of the game with the hardware you have. You just have to provide all the hardware information to them and they will let you know about the same.

Exactly i am also having the same opinion as the above user but still i would like to tell you about the system requirement for this game so that you can have better idea.

System specification:

• Processor: Quad-core Intel or AMD CPU
    • RAM: 4GB
    • Graphics card: DirectX 11 Nvidia or AMD ATI card, Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 or ATI Radeon 6950.
    • Graphics card memory: 1 GB
    • Sound card: DirectX compatibl sound card
    • Hard drive: 15 GB for disc version or 10 GB for digital version

after seeing the specification it seems like the game will run perfectly with the machine, because the GPU that i have is not that bad, i know not that good as well. Anyways thanks for the suggestion.

after seeing the specification it seems like the game will run perfectly with the machine, because the GPU that i have is not that bad, i know not that good as well. Anyways thanks for the suggestion.
    Though I am agree with you but still as far as 1080P is concern i don’t think the graphic card that you are having for your machine would be good enough. Because see i was also trying for the same, Still some bugs with the drivers and possibly the game as well.

Re: Battle field 3 with AMD A8-3850 processor and AMD Radeon HD 6670

Though I am agree with you but still as far as 1080P is concern i don’t think the graphic card that you are having for your machine would be good enough. Because see i was also trying for the same, Still some bugs with the drivers and possibly the game as well.
    As far as i know the above mentioned system requirements is well enough to play the game at 1080P as well. thus i though you are not able to play it on your HDTV but still you can surely play it on your monitor with quite good resolution.

But still..have you ever tried playing the game on your TV? If not then i would like to suggest you that you should at least try to do that so that you can have idea about the same, because judging from here won’t give you that précised information rather practice.