Thread: Advance Save State is missing from the Final Fantasy VI

Advance Save State is missing from the Final Fantasy VI

Recently I have played the game ‘Final Fantasy VI’ so while playing this game I have seen the best of the things in this game which make it best from the others, but there are some of the things I have seen in this game that are not good. Recently I have reached upto the battle for the Boss ‘Kefka’ and some of the miniboss. But because of some of the reason I have to stop this game, and after some of the time when I restart the game I have seen my last save was in the Phantom Train, which I have completed before. So I am not able to go for the location where I was at the last time. So I just want to know how to make the save and where my Save for the game have lost. So any of the thing that you people know about save file lost or these issue than please let me know. I'm quite the noob and I would really appreciate your guys help!!

re: Advance Save State is missing from the Final Fantasy VI

If you are using the gameboy emulator than there may be the possibility to see such lost of the save files for this game. There I have seen that if you even try to load a state, then may be the Normal save data will be changes the save data, if there is the attempt for the state. So for that reason to the lost of the save file, is mostly due to the accidentally load states. So to avoid these you can make the help of just using the states.

There may be the System issue, since this thing happens there in this game if the system failure or the lack of space there in the memory card of the console. So I think this is due to lack of the configuration of the system that is used for this game to play

According to my information you must make the verification for the Disk that you are using to play this game, so may the scratch are there in the Disk of the game.

So if these things are there then you must make the changes for the disk so that there not any of the unwanted things will be seen there while playing the game.

Even I have this game but still I have not seen such thing there in this game while playing this game. So the things that I know about that location is if you are at the starting of that location or there in the middle of the location and by mistake you have stop the game or switch off the game there, then may be the next time you try for playing the same location then you have to make the attempt from the starting onwards. So this is not the internal problems or due to any of the bugs for this game, so may the things that require there is the need for the Complete the location to get to the next of the location or to the next levels for the game.

May be this is the Glitch present in this game since even I have also seen the same thing while paying the game, so for that reason I think this is the Glitch for this game and may be it get fix there in the Release of the Patch of this game.

Even I have also facing the same problems for the lost of the save file for this game, since the last time I was playing the Final Fantasy VI, on an emulator. I have just reach up to the location where we have to protect the Esper in Narshe from Kefka's soldiers. So I have made the save before fighting with the miniboss. So I just have closed the emulator, and the game. And the next of the time when I was trying to get to the same location I fail to get there, so I think this is some of the rule of this game for that location that is for the Boss battle location that we can’t make the save for the game.

There in this Final Fantasy game I have not seen any of the things that lost the save file, But if you are at the final levels of this game than there are the chances that you just have to complete that levels so to go forwards. If you stop that levels in between then the next time you have to make the start from the Starting onwards, so if you are at the Last levels of the game than you just don’t have the chances for making the save in between the levels.