Thread: Do you think Remakes of Final Fantasy is include the music of Final Fantasy VI midi tracks

Do you think Remakes of Final Fantasy is include the music of Final Fantasy VI midi tracks

Recently I have completed the final levels for the game ‘Final Fantasy VI’ so while playing the game I have seen many of the things that are really impressive. So the thing that I want to know about one of the things that I have seen there on one of friends is talking about the re-orchestrated music to the other Final Fantasy series, with the same used there in this ‘Final Fantasy VI’ so is that true information, so what you guys think on it. So if you have any of the information or any of the ideas behind this thing then please do the reply.

Re: Do you think Remakes of Final Fantasy is include the music of Final Fantasy VI midi tracks

This is the great thing for this game that its sound are inherited in the next of the version of the game, however there are the best of the tracks are there in the Final Fantasy VI. So I think this will be the great ideas for this game tracks.

Re: Do you think Remakes of Final Fantasy is include the music of Final Fantasy VI midi tracks

The sound track that is present in the ‘Final Fantasy VI’ is really good, so there may be the presence of the midi file there in the Final Fantasy VI sound engine. That is the interesting thing and also these types of the tracks are suitable for that location and for that spot, the most of the midi tracks are totally based on the battle based tracks which is really interesting thing for this game to be with these kinds of the tracks. So this will be the good ideas for having the same tracks for the next version of the Final Fantasy version.

The thing that I know if some of the people or the groups those who are trying to include the tracks of the Final Fantasy VI to their project, than may be they have to do this things manually. And may the things that are there in the tracks that are in this game will be not suitable for the other used. Because the people already familiar with this kind of the Tracks used in the Final Fantasy VI game, but few of the midi based tracks in this game are re ally good to be used for the things.

However if the implementation of the Tracks from the game Final Fantasy VI is really included with the best skill set than this will be the good for the implementations of the Tracks.

If the same of the Artist lyrics and the Tracks are used there in the re-orchestrated, so if the guys are having the more interest so he has to make the arranged with the different MIDI sounds.

I want to make the include of the ‘Madain Sari’ Tracks in the next release of the Final Fantasy since this is the good and the best of the Tracks, this is basically the horrible one and this will be additional thing for the implantation of the tracks there from the game. However there are many of the extra things also present in this game, so if the most wanted midi tracks are there in clued there for the new Final Fantasy tan this will be the good thing for the users.

According to my information if the sound tracks that were used in the Final Fantasy VII are much more similar to the tracks present in the Final Fantasy VI. Then it require the best of the thing which make some of the changes so that the new Sound Tracks for the Final fantasy VII will be result more better than the Final Fantasy VI. And also there are the needs for some of the Additional Tracks so that the upcoming Final Fantasy VII will be better than the Final Fantasy VI.

This is the good thing that I have seen for this game Final Fantasy VII, that it is going to include the sound tracks from the Final Fantasy VI. So the thing that I want to say that include those tracks only those are used at the Final levels of this game. Since this is the good and the best Track which is really suitable for that moment where there is the Battle with the Boss. So if this types of the Tracks are there to be include for the latest version of the Final Fantasy VII.

There are the needs for the things that to be include the battle themes, so the things that I want to see is the sound engine of Final Fantasy VI. And if the remix of the Tracks is created and implemented than this will be the best of the things.

The include of the tracks from the Final Fantasy VI for the new Final Fantasy VII is the great ideas from the user that are including the things from the previous game. The sound tracks that are present there in this game are the good thing. So if the next versions of the Final Fantasy VII make the including of the best of the tracks from the Final Fantasy VI.

So if with that tracks some of the additional Tracks are included than this will be the best of the things for the game.