Thread: technical problem in atlantis 3.. plzz help..!!

technical problem in atlantis 3.. plzz help..!!

i had a bought this atlantis 3 cd long back.. i had even installed it n played it.. now i again want to play it.. whenever i put the cd in the rom it does nothing.. the computer can recognse the cd but the installation thingy just wont install it.. it wont even autorun it.. plzzzz help..!!

Re: technical problem in atlantis 3.. plzz help..!!

Are you sure that other cds are able to be read on your cd/dvd drive just fine? What is the make or model of the cd/dvd drive that you have? Put the atlantis 3 game cd inside the drive and then go to its content and double click on the exe file, this way the game would start to install on your pc.

thanx for replying..! as for the cd..i did that.. but it dint start.. all that happened was that the cursor showed that sandglass and thats it.. nothing else happened.. it just wont start.. the installation just wont initiate..!! n yeah the other dvds n cds work just fine.. n sorry i dont know the make/model of the drive..
    Last edited by pokemontomjerry; 08-12-2011 at 11:51 PM.

Does the atlantis 3 cd/dvd work on other computer properly, because it seems to me that the cd/dvd might be scratched and therefore not installing its game data on your computer. If that is the case then you will have to but another cd/dvd of the game and try again to install it on your pc, hopefully.

i even downloaded the game through a torrent.. but the downloaded game also did'nt work.. i think maybe some setting in thecomputer or something is there thats why the game is not working.. i'll try installing the game on another computer and see n then ill tell u.. thanx..!!

What operating system are you trying to install the atlantis 3 game? Have you tried installing the game in compatability mode? To do the same, just right click on the exe file and choose compatability which is on the tab and select either windows xp or windows 98 click ok and then try to install it and see if it works.