Thread: Voice Acting Cast remake of Final Fantasy VI

Voice Acting Cast remake of Final Fantasy VI

I was thinking that this cast will fit better in the Final Fantasy VI. I am thinking this because many of them are returning from FFIV DS and this is the reason that I thought the voice within the game would be really awesome.
    • Strago: Lee Everest (Tellah in FFIV DS)
    • Locke: Taliesin Jaffe (Edge in FFIV DS)
    • Cid: William Frederick (Mysidian Elder in FFIV DS)
    • Edgar: Steve Burton (Cloud in Everything)
    • Sabin: Yuri Lowenthal (Cecil in FFIV DS)
    • Shadow: Dameon Clarke (Rubicante in FFIV DS)
    • Cyan: Liam O'Brien (Kain in FFIV DS)
    • Mog: Jackie Powers (Nall in Lunar)
    • Gau: Nancy Davis (Ramus in Lunar)
    • Ultros: Jeff Bergman (Daffy Duck)

You an see that I have not mentioned the a VA for Leo. Do you have some suggestion for this.

Re: Voice Acting Cast remake of Final Fantasy VI

I think that the Leo Leo will sound something similar to the Mufassa, very little fun intended.

Quote Originally Posted by Enos View Post
    I think that the Leo Leo will sound something similar to the Mufassa, very little fun intended.
    I know that this is controversial but I have always thought of the Jonathan Frakes for Leo. I am unsure that whether he will like the VA work completed on the Final Fantasy game. This is because they are having "commanding" voice. Other than this, I think that the actors who cames as the Mufassa is none other than James Earl Jones.

I am thinking to install this game on my computer but before doing that, I would like to know the main features and story line of this game so that I can decide that if this game is worth to buy or not. Sorry for starting in between the running thread. Please reply. Thank you.

Here are the features that you will get with this game:
    • Beautiful 3D graphics in a stunning hand-drawn style and sophisticated musical arrangements that allows a complete immersion into the world of Final Fantasy IV, as intense as ever.
    • The gameplay offers excellent all-round renovation with touchscreen use, the use of both screens, re-arranged boss battles, a dungeon mapping system and the new ability for characters to learn abilities from their friends.
    • Fully-voiced cut-scenes with 3D characters in the highest quality and use the hardware to set a new standard for the genre on the Nintendo DS.
    • New additional episodes enrich the game with unknown sides of the characters.
    • Event Theatre bonus mode lets you replay viewing of known scenes from the game.

The gameplay of Final Fantasy VI is fairly standard. This is embodying the usual Active Time Battle, it can include the use of special techniques more or less original with each character. Some equipment, relics, unlock special skills to use in combat. Finally, invocations known as Espers, are also available at some point in the game Unlike other episodes. FFVI hero does not predefined, it is possible to control any character form one's own team in combat.

Final Fantasy VI is set a thousand years after the "War of Magic", a battle that led to the total destruction of the power known as magic. The main tale is Tina (or Earth, the original name of the first version of the game), a girl with mysterious powers, which serves the Empire of gastritis. The experiments are creatures from the magical powers, and the Empire wants to use it for their own plans for world conquest. The battle system is very similar to that of the previous chapters. Weapons are interchangeable but are related to the character and class that can be used according to the skills learned. Each character has innate abilities that can only be used by him while others can be learned.

I really do not want any changes to the game. I like the way this game is made and there is no further development needed for this.