Thread: Need Linux based Trine 2 beta on Steam

Need Linux based Trine 2 beta on Steam

As per title suggest, i want to get the trine 2 beta version pc game on steam which is compatible with the Linux system. Can anyone explain that is there any possibility to get this Linux based trine 2 beta version on steam? i try a lot but can't get any helpful suggestions for this system. thanks in advance for any help.

Re: Need Linux based Trine 2 beta on Steam

Trine 2 will launch as a Steam works game, and that means Windows + Mac. in steam list this linux based trine 2 beta game. You need to check more details about this game on steam list. if it doesn't show i must say that upgrade your steam list with the help of proper process. then get this option and use it for installing this game on your linux system. steam site helps to do this downloading and installation task on your system without any complicated issues. hence use this option on it.

Quote Originally Posted by MinkaM View Post
    Trine 2 will launch as a Steam works game, and that means Windows + Mac. in steam list this linux based trine 2 beta game. You need to check more details about this game on steam list. if it doesn't show i must say that upgrade your steam list with the help of proper process. then get this option and use it for installing this game on your linux system. steam site helps to do this downloading and installation task on your system without any complicated issues. hence use this option on it.
    There will be no official way to get the Linux version through Steam as per my personal experience but i think that few options presents on it. this option works to provide the compatible copy of this beta game for your system. several official site articles also mention that this game works well on linux system and there is no issue at the time of playing this game on GNU/Linux system. hence you can search more about it.

instead of using this steam site, you can also use the third party site for the downloading game. yes, this is better option to get such game with the help of the game on your system. you can try to get the copy of this game on your linux system. this is well for avoiding any complex issue during this downloading and installation task. Try this simple process on your linux.

Quote Originally Posted by Shae View Post
    instead of using this steam site, you can also use the third party site for the downloading game. yes, this is better option to get such game with the help of the game on your system. you can try to get the copy of this game on your linux system. this is well for avoiding any complex issue during this downloading and installation task. Try this simple process on your linux.
    Yes, i try this process and it works for me. in linux system, i use google serach engine and search third party site that provides this trine 2 beta game. then i follow proper installation task on my linux using terminal window. It works and now game run in comfortable manner. Ofcourse this is not the official copy but it will be work well on my system. you can have also option to contact the official site expert regarding this issue. this is well for getting thr official copy your trine 2 beta game.