Thread: Was plot of Final Fantasy VI twisted due to Kefka Storyline?

Was plot of Final Fantasy VI twisted due to Kefka Storyline?

In this particular game Kefka is seems to be the main villain. It really surprising that why Kefka has become really bad guy in the game? it supposed to be the minor enemies in the game who is appearing in the game constantly. Either he will be died in the game or he will be dropped in the game as of the recurring opponent. Let me if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Was plot of Final Fantasy VI twisted due to Kefka Storyline?

I was in the intention that this particular game will have the fake ending. It supposed to build up the floating continent which is making very much like at the end of the game.
    Well I have played the game first time and saved the game completely with the different map which I have opened before and I have gotten so far. When I will reach the Floating continent I have reach the end of the game.

KefKa is starting as idiot and he makes himself to be really lunatic consistently with the job of violence and destruction.

Looking at the situation I wanted to tell you that there is no idea regarding the earlier version of the game. but the very previous version of the game was having fight with final boss until and unless you have reached to final fight. If there are few boss fights in the game there should be weaker boss will throw you out in the game.

According to me the developer of the game is looking that Kefka was lackey and the final boss fight against of the Gestah or even it is Warring Triad. I am also wondering that the map in the game is supposed to happening because of the plot twists. According to manual in the game Faris' true gender and reveals Krile as of the playable character. Aerith in the game is supposed to die of the fact that is 12,000 BC existed in CT.

Well I let you know that I do agree with the Decoy ending. Ghestal is supposed to give all orders and Kefka is the one who is executing in the game. FFVI is having the couple of characters in the game Terra for the purpose of WoB and Celes for WoR. Ghestal was for the WoB and Kefka for WoR. However I am wondering that Floating-Continent is not supposed to be the final-dungeon in the game.
    In FFII Mateus' fortress inside of the tornado where you are supposed to fight in the game at end. In FFIII you have to fight with Zande into the crystal tower.

I was wondering that the Floating Continent is supposed to be of final dungeon. Also I am wondering that you should they will provide the world map which will be part of the different story when the plot twist is concerned.

There was no shocking reacting from my side when Kefka is supposed to be the main villain. I was aware of it that he was more involved of Ghestal.