Thread: The three bugs in Trine 2

The three bugs in Trine 2

As the title of this particular saying which thing I wanted to discuss. Tell me what are the major bugs in the game? I have noticed at the beginning of the cut scene the players are supposed to freeze. Though it seems to funny but it is kind of the cosmetic bugs. Let me know if you have noticed any other bugs in the game.

Re: The three bugs in Trine 2

I have also noticed the same bug into the game which you have stated over here. another bug which I have discovered is the third player freezing by Spawn. Only thing which you can do is to re host the game so that you will be able to play the game normally.

As soon as I re host the game after playing the intro as soon as all the three Players are supposed t go the Knight the first two players who are bouncing on pumpkin so that it can go invisible. However I am able to view the swords in the game.
    However as I am have started with the second level then it supposed to visible again in the game. this particular thing is happening all the time.

Well I have noticed few of the issue which you have stated over here and I am not able to figure out whether it is concerned with game or the Steam itself. Sometime I supposed to get some kind of the Achievement at the same moment of the time. However some of the achievement did not seems to working into the Co Op mode of the game.

Looking at the situation I am wondering that Achievements are supposed to be unlocked for all the people who are playing the game into Co Op mode. The third bug which you have mentioned over here is seems to be weird. Let me know whether you have reinstalled the game. if you have not done the same than I am suggesting that you should reinstall the game on the computer and after completing with the process you will need to reboot the computer of yours. Make sure that you have installed the latest version of the graphic card driver and DirectX on the computer.

I agree this particular game is bugs and so far there is no announcement from the developer regarding any patches. However we can contact the developer of the game and tell them about the issue which you are getting.