Thread: What is the version of the beta version of Trine 2 on Steam?

What is the version of the beta version of Trine 2 on Steam?

Hello friends, I was playing the beta version of the Trine 2 on the steam, and I have heard that the new version of the game on the steam. So does anyone know about the version which the beta version is been available on the steam? I think that it should be made the normal version of the game. I have heard that the regular edition of the game is been upgrade to the collector edition of the game. So what is the beta version of the game upgrade to? So please tell me about it and also if you have any more information about then please share with me. Thank you.

Re: What is the version of the beta version of Trine 2 on Steam?

I do not know the version of the beta, but I have pre-ordered the collector edition, I have not played any of the beta versions of the game. So I think you should go for the collector edition and also you will like to play the game.

I think you might be able to get the upgrade option when you have purchase the beta version of the game. I think the steam will provide will the upgraded version of the game and also you might have to pay some extra cost to the upgrade the pack of the beta version. So you might get the notification about the game and also you will be able to upgrade the version of the game. So wait for the notification of the game.

The above user have told you the correct and also the same thing was been said by the developer of the game and also you will be able to enjoy the game which you were already playing the game.

Thank you for the information and also i will check for the game and get the best version of the game and also wil play the game and enjoy the game, will go for it today.