Thread: Is Trine 2 going to be longer than trine 1?

Is Trine 2 going to be longer than trine 1?

I play trine 1 pc game on my windows 7 and it doesn't give any kind of problem. i have different query here. i really like the way the way this game works well on this system. today, trine 2 game is being launched. my questions is to be is that this trine 2 game is being longer than the previous trine 1 game or not. i need meaningful information about this issue. thanks in advance.

Re: Is Trine 2 going to be longer than trine 1?

i think this newly launched game is being need some longer time. this is well for entertainment. trine 1 game is being takes long time for initial time but later on it finish in very limited time slot. hence i would be think that this is necessary to fix such complex problem such such system. developer of this game has been need to set the game time as far as possible. The first game is incredible looking in stereoscopic 3D while the same kind of facility is being improved in recent trine 2 game. you need to use this instead of thing more about it. this is well for game.

well, i read few things about this trine 2 pc game. I know about 13 levels in Trine 2, compare to 15 in Trine 1. hence i htink there is some kind of shortage has been present on this trine 2 game. this is well for such gaming system. DLC that is downloadable content works to might be extend this game length. This is well for gaming performance improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by DougWison View Post
    well, i read few things about this trine 2 pc game. I know about 13 levels in Trine 2, compare to 15 in Trine 1. hence i htink there is some kind of shortage has been present on this trine 2 game. this is well for such gaming system. DLC that is downloadable content works to might be extend this game length. This is well for gaming performance improvement.
    Yes, DLC is being very helpful in such kind of cases, you need to use one of this option for solving your complex problem. DLC is an extra level when you pass the game, like The Path To New Dawn in Trine 1. try this at the time of playing this game. this is well for you ot get entertainment for longer time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley Parker View Post
    Yes, DLC is being very helpful in such kind of cases, you need to use one of this option for solving your complex problem. DLC is an extra level when you pass the game, like The Path To New Dawn in Trine 1. try this at the time of playing this game. this is well for you ot get entertainment for longer time.
    today, this trine 2 game is being relases. why hsould you think about that which is longer game. i htink you need to first get experience about the number of levels of this game. this is well for you to improve the performance of your game. you can also later on install game patch on the pc game. htis patch works to extend and improve game performance.

Quote Originally Posted by Shae View Post
    today, this trine 2 game is being relases. why hsould you think about that which is longer game. i htink you need to first get experience about the number of levels of this game. this is well for you to improve the performance of your game. you can also later on install game patch on the pc game. htis patch works to extend and improve game performance.
    yaa, i also think that use the game patch at the regular time interval when you realized that the game is being makes some repetitives steps. the next version is being also comes within few time interval. hence try this and check its details about fixing your complex problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyl View Post
    yaa, i also think that use the game patch at the regular time interval when you realized that the game is being makes some repetitives steps. the next version is being also comes within few time interval. hence try this and check its details about fixing your complex problem.
    This game patch as well as DLC works to extend the length of the game. you can take this features in future. i hope that they will never hurt you about this type of game performance improvement process. Also i hope the creaters take that as a compliment, because that I in fact want more.