Thread: Trine 2 Beta on Mac OS X

Trine 2 Beta on Mac OS X

i want to get this trine 2 video game on my mac os x system. i read somewhere that this game is being now provide the download facility using the steam list. then i try to boot steam list on my mac system and i found this game on that list. i used this option to perform downloading and installation task on my system but it shows black screen. I previously used trine game on same system and now it gives problem to install trine 2 game on it. can anyone explain the solutions over this issue. thanks in advance.

re: Trine 2 Beta on Mac OS X

the same kind of process i used to performed this installation game on my mac os x system. i am using a iMac OSX 10.6.8 with an ATI Radeon HD 4850. it helps to do this downloading and installation task on my system without any error. might be possible that the graphics card is being not present on your system. if you are not using such graphics card, insert this ATI Radeon HD 4850 GPU on your laptop. this is necessary to fix your problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Chakradevroy View Post
    the same kind of process i used to performed this installation game on my mac os x system. i am using a Mac OSX 10.6.8 with an ATI Radeon HD 4850. it helps to do this downloading and installation task on my system without any error. might be possible that the graphics card is being not present on your system. if you are not using such graphics card, insert this ATI Radeon HD 4850 GPU on your laptop. this is necessary to fix your problem.
    Instead of using this mentioned card, you can also use the GeForce 9400M, 9600M GPU on your mac system. this will be also provide the latest configurations based technology on your system. try this and check its details on it. i hope this will be fix your gaming problem.

Quote Originally Posted by MACALL View Post
    Instead of using this mentioned card, you can also use the GeForce 9400M, 9600M GPU on your mac system. this will be also provide the latest configurations based technology on your system. try this and check its details on it. i hope this will be fix your gaming problem.
    i don't htink that this is graphics card issue. if previous game version works well, then isn't it related to the GPU problem. you can try to update the grpahics driver after finishing this game installation process. try this and check what things happen on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Irene-I View Post
    i don't htink that this is graphics card issue. if previous game version works well, then isn't it related to the GPU problem. you can try to update the grpahics driver after finishing this game installation process. try this and check what things happen on it.
    as per my own knowledge, it didn't grpahics related issue. First go to steam and remove Local Content for Trine 2 Beta. You need to set these correctly. Then try to perform steam booting task on this mac os x system. it works to fix any graphics problem on your mac system. same problem arrives on my system and i fix it using the similar kind of solutions.