Thread: Thoughts about TRINE 2 game

Thoughts about TRINE 2 game

Hello friends, what you think about the TRINE 2 game and also I wanted to say that I am really happy to get the game. I have played the TRINE and now it is the second part of the TRINE, so it is really excited about the game. So I wanted to know what your thoughts for the TRINE 2 game are. So please tell me about it. Thank you.

Re: Thoughts about TRINE 2 game

Yes I am also excited and also waiting to get the game for me. Well I have heard that the game will available from the 7th December, so I can't wait for the game and also to play the second part of the TRINE. I also hope that the developer of the game should go for the Trine 3 game; if they go then I would be the first one to get the game and also to play the game.

I would say the same thing which the above user has told you and also I can't wait for the game. When the game will be released I will go for the game and start playing the game whole day.

I will also go for the TRINE 2 game and also as one of the above users was saying about the third part of the game then I should say that the third part won't be available and also it might be come in the next year or later than that. Till that time this game is the best and also good to play the game and also really enjoyable game.

One day I was searching for the puzzle game, then I have founded the Trine game, I have downloaded the game and started playing on the computer, I was thinking that the game will be boring and also it might not be good to play the game, but as I started playing the game then I was able to find the game very much interesting and also start loving that game. So when I have heard that there is second part of the game then I would say I will also go for the game and also enjoy the game. After playing the Trine game, I have started playing all the puzzle games. So I am waiting for the TRINE 2 game to be released and been played by me.

I have heard that the Trine 3 is been started to made and also it will be also great to play that game and also the game will be available by next year, the developer have started playing the game and also making the game very much interesting for the players to play the game.

Trine 3 would be very much interesting, but there is lot of time for the Trine 3 to come, till then we should play the Trine 2 and make the game more interesting and also enjoy the game which is been made by the developers of the game.

I have heard that the level in the Trine 2 is been made more interesting and also it is been made little tough and also confusing for the user, so that the user have to think about it and also the player will not be able to complete the game more faster and also quicker than the players used to finish the Trine game, so it has become harder and also very much interesting to play.

I also think that the game is good and also it is little hard to play as in the comparission with the older version of the game and also you will see some new character in the game.