Thread: High latency of trine 2 on mac system

High latency of trine 2 on mac system

Hello friends, I am getting problem with the Latency of the game, as I am running the game on the iMac, and when I can connecting the game with the friend through online then I am not able to play the game. My friend is using different operation system, they are using the Windows Vista and also there are not getting the problem with the Latency. So please help me with this and also I wanted to play the game. So please give me some solution to solve the problem and also if you are also facing some kind of the problem then please tell me about it. Thank you.

Re: High latency of trine 2 on mac system

I have also heard about the same problem that the game crippling latency and that also on the MAC PC, so I think you will not be able to play the game and also you wanted to play the game then you have to change the operating system, then you will be able to play the game with your friends.\

I think that the game is not been supported with the MAC operating system and the problem is been occurring with most of the user. So you better see it and change the game for you.

The developer of the game have noted the problem which the most of the people where having it and also there are saying that they are working on that, as the game is not been supported with the Apple OS and also you have to change the operating system if you have to play the game, other than that you have to wait for the developer to work on it and also get it fixed then you play the game on the Apple Mac.

Well it is very bad for the user who are using the MAC OS, they will be not able to play the game and also they might not able to enjoy the game with the other on the multiplayer mode, so the developer have to work on it.

I think that the problem might be solved and also the developer will be work on it and make it working for the user who having the trouble with the game and also I think they might make some other game for the MAC users so that they do not get the problem while playing the game on the MAC computer.

I think that the developer should have mentioned that the game might be not working on MAC system and the system requirement should be there for the particular system and also the user who might be going for the game then he might will not purchase the game and also not download for the system which is not supported but the game.

I think you might get the game and also the game is been available, so you can get it and also you will be able to get the games and also you will be able to plat the game.