Thread: Will Trine 2 be available on Mac App Store?

Will Trine 2 be available on Mac App Store?

Hello friends, I wanted to know that will the Trine 2 be available on Mac App Store or not. I have seen that the game is already been available on the Steam and also it is offering the beta version of the game. So when the game will be available on the Mac App Store. So does anyone have the information about it and also what you think about it? So please tell me about it. Thank you.

Re: Will Trine 2 be available on Mac App Store?

I think that the game will be available on the Steam, as there are lot of the gamers on the steam so the game will be most be played and also sold over there, so I think it will not come on the Mac App Store.

The company is planning to bring the game on the Mac App Store, but they will first bring the game on the steam and after some time it will bring the game on the Mac App Store, so you have to wait for the game to be released on the steam then after that mostly a week the game will be available on the Mac App Store, so you will get the game and also you will be able to play the game.

I was thinking that the game is for the Steamworks and also the gamers can have the game and also play game only on the steam, as the above user have told that it will be available on the Mac App Store also then you have to wait for the game and also you might be able to play the game.

I have heard from one of the developer of the Frozenbyte, they were saying that there are making the Trine game for the Mac and also for the Linux system, so that the user who are on the MAC and also LINUX then it will be able to play the game and also can enjoy the game and also might be able to play the game when the game will be released for the others, the game will be released for them will be little late after the releasing the game for the system. So I think you might get the game on the Mac App Store but you will get it little late than other would get the game.

The People who are on the MAC and Linux system have to wait for the game and also they can't do anything with the people who will be playing the game on the Steam.

Thank you for the suggestion and also the information you people have given yo me and i am waiting for the game to be able and also get for me and play the game.