Thread: Collector's Edition Upgrade for trine 2

Collector's Edition Upgrade for trine 2

Hey guys I just wanted to share something about the trine 2 and it is that it was said that the beta part of the game will be released later but then now I have found that the Beta has vanished from the "coming soon" part of Steam but then you will now be able to pre-purchase the Collector's edition upgrade. Other than that I also wanted to share that the Artbook and Soundtrack won’t be available until the game is launched.

Re: Collector's Edition Upgrade for trine 2

Hey guys I just wanted to share something about the trine 2 and it is that it was said that the beta part of the game will be released later but then now I have found that the Beta has vanished from the "coming soon" part of Steam but then you will now be able to pre-purchase the Collector's edition upgrade. Other than that I also wanted to share that the Artbook and Soundtrack won’t be available until the game is launched.
    Hey I just wanted to confirm that will I be able to Collector's edition upgrade in my steam and I am asking this because I have received the upgrade as a gift but then I had lost the connection without the completion of the process, so I doubt that something might have went wrong with the transaction. I am not finding any difference but then It will be really helpful if anyone clears my doubt. Thanks in advance.

As far as I know if the issue is because of the lost connection and if the game is not appearing then I think that you will have to contact the Steam in that case. Just try to contact them and they will definitely clear all you doubt.

I just wanted to know that is there something wrong as it is not appearing to be changed in my case? I just wanted to know that what difference I must have faced to get it right? And the last thing that I wanted to know is that will it show as Trine 2 Collector’s Edition Beta? Or it should be something else? Any further help will be appreciated?

I just wanted to know that is there something wrong as it is not appearing to be changed in my case? I just wanted to know that what difference I must have faced to get it right? And the last thing that I wanted to know is that will it show as Trine 2 Collector’s Edition Beta? Or it should be something else? Any further help will be appreciated?

I am not very sure regarding the way that the steam used to display the changes but then I think that it should be like the Trine 2 beta will change to Trine 2 Collector's edition or just trine 2 but then I will like to add that even if it shows Trine 2 beta then I think that it is a normal case, I think that if the friend's gift list says "Redeemed" then you might not be having any problem.

I will suggest you to just go to steam and then Right click in trine 2 and then just check in you library for View Downloadable Content". Option and then click on it and if you get the below thing than its ok and you are not having any issues:

Hey I am getting the same thing that you have posted here, but then I still doubt that I will not be having any problem. Anyways thanks to you for sharing the same thing, I really appreciate it.