Thread: Do you like to have a remake or spinoff of Final Fantasy VI GAME?

Do you like to have a remake or spinoff of Final Fantasy VI GAME?

Hello friends, what you think about this game and also do you like to see some of the remake or spinoff of this game. Even the movies of this game, as there are many things which are made of the games and also of the movie. So I wanted to know that what you think about it and also if you like to see the game like that then please share the thoughts of yours with me. Thank you.

Re: Do you like to have a remake or spinoff of Final Fantasy VI GAME?

I would like to see the remake of the game which is for the consoles, such as the (PS3 and the XBOX 360) so if they make the remake of those game then it would be great to see it and also it will nice to play the game and also it will great fun to play the game, so I think it should be made and also enjoy the game to play the game.

If the developer of the game is going to make some of the remake of the game then I would like to see some on the decent voice actors in the game and also I do not like the bad things in the game. They should make some of the decent and also good remake of the game and also the voice which should be there in the game might have some of the famous and also it should give a good game and come up with the new game era.

Even I love to see the game and also the remake of the game. I was thinking that the Final Fantasy VI will be having the latest version of the graphics in the game and also the battle which will plays in the game might give some better effect like we are playing in the real world. I also wanted to see some of the voice acting in the game, which makes the game much better and also good to play the game. With the voice acting in the game it brings anew character in the game and also you love to play the game with those characters in the game, so that should be done in Final Fantasy VI remake. So this is what I think about and also I expect to have in the game.

I would like to see the remake of the Final Fantasy VI game but I do not wanted to see the spinoff the game, the spinoff the game is not good where the remake will be good for the game.

I haven't totally finished this game so I wouldn't comprehend what happens eventually. in any case in all respectability I think every last trace of the Final Fantasy game might as well be changed in one shape or an additional (I.E film, sequel prequel or straight change) and from what I have caught Final Fantasy VI is one of the most fit Final Fantasy game to be made so if there was a revamp or a distinctive turn-off to it then I could be compelled to purchase the first (or the changed form) and play it to see what happens.

I would not agree to go for a re-make of this game, for instance they're doing with Final Fantasy VII. As one of the above user stated, I wouldn't would like it to be the chibi style they did in Final Fantasy VI, with some somewhat teasers in the trailers to make you think else wise. Final Fantasy VI had amazing voice acting, and I did relish how fantastic it looked, yet I think I would've leaned toward it being a PSP amusement or in any game managing without the chibi frames, however they were really lovely.

I feel that Final Fantasy VI might as well be re-made on PSP, Xbox360/PS3, or even PS2. I additionally wouldn't fret the brainstorm of a film, the just situation with that is that there is a ton of room to forget some marvelous parts you are just able to experience through the game.

I could would give just about anything to see the recreation in any game be carried back to a more show framework. Probably the DS with redesigned representation or even on the Wii as a downloadable game subsequent to it did first turn out on the sins. The story line itself makes up for the old representation so in the game that it is overhauled it wouldn't mean too much.

I have liked this game for a LONG time. I like the way it is now, but, part of me could fondness to see an upgraded form. Anyway done similar to no different, not one on the DS, but one for a stage framework. Keep the story and every last item the same, keep the shade bed and the Amano style and run with it. I don't even think it should be the full 3D encounter, if they did it in the same method they did Final Fantasy IX I think it could be incredible.

I could fondness to see this game get a DS revamp ala Final Fantasy IV, finish with voice actors (preferably the same they get to voice Terra and Kefka in Dissidia) and a graphical cosmetic touch up. I unfailingly cherished Final Fantasy IV even back when it was called Final Fantasy II, but following playing the DS form I feel it's effectively the most fit discharge of that game. I adore Final Fantasy VI also, but I think it would be able to be far better on the DS.