Thread: Battlefield 3 Patch to fix Stuttering when Hyper-Threading is on

Battlefield 3 Patch to fix Stuttering when Hyper-Threading is on

It seems to me that there is a most up to date BF3 patch. It is told that this patch mainly meant for solving stuttering with hyper-threading, if your system is running with i7 930 and gtx 560 ti. On the background it looks like a Frostbite 2 Engine problem, but i am happy to tell that DICe has noticed it and bring a patch. I hope that they are also gonna release patch for all Frostbite 2 games which are having bugs relayed to hyper-threading.

Re: Battlefield 3 Patch to fix Stuttering when Hyper-Threading is on

I recently had the same problem, just let the Task Manager running in the background to monitor the processor utilization, which is extremely high, it's the chipset driver, it was at least for me. The game is incredibly CPU-heavy. The driver for the graphics card is important. I think 285.62 is the current one.

Finally, we can rejoice that the announcements have occurred by DICE today and you can download the 484 megabyte patch itself. Highlights were as for example the improved squad functionality, eliminating the image-stuttering (which occurred on some PC configurations - for example in the jet), you can now limit the FPS, which is supposed to work and hide the HUD now, and for the server, the Unranked mode! Should there be problems with the installation or downloading the patches, so try before rebooting Origin. After deactivation of Origin and called again from the download Battlelog Progress started with us.

inally the long awaited patch for the popular online shooter Battlefield 3 is here. Among the key enhancements:
    • Graphics, stability and performance fixes:
    • Improved overall performance and shorter load times
    • "Black Screen" who appeared resolved on some PCs
    • Fixed jerkiness on some PCs
    • Crashes that were occurring at the joining of multiplayer or coop games resolved
    • Fixed graphics corruption on Nvidia cards

Yes, finally they reduce the damage of the G3 and SCAR-H But they should be corrected a bug that I spotted that at the moment of operation firestorm, the sniper who put themselves in position lying at the bottom of the map, on a hill. They are super visible but untouchable ....

My attempts to fix the problem:
    • New Catalyst driver for BF3
    • Membership limited to one processor core (only 70% capacity, yet powerful jerk)
    • Reinstalling v. Origin + BF3
    • Any updated drivers for sound card, etc.
    • Disable the Aero interface
    • Game Booster tested
    • Shot down unnecessary processes in the background.
    • Audio processing can make audio sound card interface to exclude
    • BF3 Update
    • Overclocked Graphics Card
    • Processor Overclocked to ~ 3GHz

That is in itself a pretty decent changelog, but some things are still missing. For example, the nerve from the Tac-Light still not there. We'll see if the pitch is so serious bug still in the game. But there is ever another step in the right direction. BTW: For MW3 today there was also a patch of the Stealth bomber to eliminate glitch.

Electronic Arts has a large patch for Battlefield 3. This eleventh part again in the Battlefield series can be played on a Windows Vista or 7-PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. A version of IOS is currently under development. The patch is downloaded separately but is distributed through the Origin network.

The wait for Battlefield 3 PC patch of course includes a series of technical fixes for framerate, crash, problems entering in multiplayer match and a variety of graphical glitches. Then there are the final touches to the gameplay, some of which are very important as the fact that a grenade exploded in the process of being launched from the hand of a soldier falling down, or, more importantly, the fact that now I can no longer be spawned too close an enemy. There are also several adjustments to the balance with a general increase in the damage of the guns, that of arms 45 caliber and 9 mm and that of the projectile weapons of the means (with chagrin of engineers). Also improved the management of the teams in multiplayer games with new options and new indicators.