Thread: Battlefield 3 freezes in GTX 560 DirectCU II TOP High settings

Battlefield 3 freezes in GTX 560 DirectCU II TOP High settings

I have installed the ASUS GTX560 DirectCUII TOP for the purpose of to play Battlefield 3 and for that i have got 285.62 driver. Now the problem is i am only able to play in Medium settings. if i go to high settings the game freezes and then i need to hard reboot the system. Only sometimes the game freezes in medium settings also. There were only 2 tools came with graphics (OSD and SmartDoctor). Rarely i can see black scree as well as error message. I dont know why i cannot play this game efficiently even after this expensive graphics card. Do you guys have any idea about that?

Re: Battlefield 3 freezes in GTX 560 DirectCU II TOP High settings

I have the similar issue here. For me, the whole thing freezes after 10 seconds (for Multiplayer as well as Single player). This game gave me such experience and such a thing at this moment. Really no one knows a fix for everyone. Almost it is a pure utopia but I hope for your assist.

For me it is working currently. Have the most up to date nVidia drivers, off the UAC (I was suggested by the EA Help Service), and with the 285.62 drivers from the 3D along with HD audio files uninstalled. It May also be possible that the whole thing works through the patch of Battlefield 3 one more time. Had since the launch of CTD after each one match to fight.

I myself struggle the majority with the crash behind it is finished, it infrequently occurs that the game crashes between round, but after that when I've seen this one more time and afterward when I used an airplane otherwise a helicopter. Real shame for the reason play slowly lose the fun of due to you spend approximately additional time and ping a server with sufficient free space to come across than you can really play. I've even tried few of the proposals made here, but no success, few I'm not willing to play and you will in fact lose the warranty for Graphics card, so I do not wish for to mess around as well at the clock rate.

Did my ASUS SmartDoctor likewise uninstalled since the clock down to 10Mhz had not worked. In consideration, Battlefield 3 runs (MP, SP, Co-op) with no CDT! Have recognized until now no issues with fan control as well as overheating. The fans still control the speed of turn. Anyhow it sounds that method. Out noisy then after that quicker again quieter plus slower.

The fans are not so calm. Any case, the tests are clear. With otherwise without overclocking, this card is one point obsolete of the examination, however not a regretful card. Notwithstanding the cost is beneath the alternate items.

Now, there is an answer as solid as their rivals around then of acquiring a first-class yield. It is worth noting the exceptional work of PhysX. Contrasting the outcome of this component and that of the MSI R6970 and the like, is that when handled by physical unit, an item such as this than the consequence acquired by figuring physics with a Core i7 980X.

I try not to think the issues are getting out of DICE under control. In the interim, the situation which might as well be known. The future patch will get this is. Every little item is trial and blunder in my quiet assessment, a waste of time and particularly hazardous. Seeing that both Nvidia and ATI users have this user issues and there is no optimal key for this standard, the slip can undoubtedly be in the customizing of the recreation.

The transition from one to an additional within the same clan of GPUs engineering includes not just going with special clock speeds for its processors, but with a severe decrease of component assets.

I use the Asus GTX 560 and I hold the predictable stoppages BF 3. I cannot end an entire event without getting pull the desktop with a content that express BF3 not working. I've attempted all items and, drivers, bios, voltage updates, and whatnot and nothing, the issue endures, actually, until not to leave an overhaul in any event. I cannot play with this. I have an additional nvidia 9600GT and thats all and have the graphics to a least works to splendor, so be tolerant, try not to slaughter to update things attempting to settle the situation for the reason that it depends more of them than you.

I assume the stoppages to which you denote is "stuttering" and is a issue of drivers, this is reported and nvidia is conscious of it. Hopefully be fixed during the next release drivers. Though, make sure with the afterburner that memory does not catch to the gig.