Thread: How Blitzes and SwdTechs affect the battlepower in Final Fantasy VI?

How Blitzes and SwdTechs affect the battlepower in Final Fantasy VI?

We know that the Final Fantasy VI has been released for PS3. I wanted to know whether Blitzes and SwdTechs are affected by the Battlepower? Whether there will be improvement if I give new weapon to Sabin and Cyan? Also what will be results in case I provide Gauntlet or Hyperwrist?

Re: How Blitzes and SwdTechs affect the battlepower in Final Fantasy VI?

After going through the post of yours I wanted to tell you that it will help them to level up in the game. They will have the better strength after having the stronger weapon in the game.

Blitzes in the game can be used for air blade, fire dance and aura bolt is seems to become stronger . I am also saying the mgpwr will help more. The magic blitzes are not seems to be magic think for the game. but still I am looking for the better weapons for Sabin in the game.

I have noticed an interesting issue with the game. as I am trying to do an attack in the game and I am getting incorrect input. However I wanted to tell you that I am doing input properly in the game. it seems to be really slow and that’s why it is saying incorrect. Let me know if you have noticed the same issue which I have mentioned over here.

Quote Originally Posted by Chellappan View Post
    I have noticed an interesting issue with the game. as I am trying to do an attack in the game and I am getting incorrect input. However I wanted to tell you that I am doing input properly in the game. it seems to be really slow and that’s why it is saying incorrect. Let me know if you have noticed the same issue which I have mentioned over here.
    Yes I am also facing the same issue and I have sorted out the issue by simply sort of rolling the fingers on the input buttons rather than that of pressing. If you have not done the proper input than there will be an issue.
    In case if you wanted to test the issue you should borrow any other gaming controller and install the same on the PS3 of yours and see whether the issue is happening or not and let me know about the same.

To solve the issue I recommended that you should redwonload the game and uninstall the game from the PS3. After that install the game which you have recently downloaded.

We know that Final Fantasy VI is released recently and so there are great chances that the game can have lots of bugs. So don’t worry about it you should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. The developer of the game will work on the same and release the corresponding patch which you need to download and install the same so that issue of yours can be resolved.