Thread: Unable to play NEED FOR SPEED THE RUN with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 500

Unable to play NEED FOR SPEED THE RUN with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 500

Hi, i have recently installed GeForce GTX 500 GPU in my machine but don’t know exactly what could be the problem with the machine but i am not able to play the game i have mentioned in the title. Is there anybody having same problem with this graphic card? any suggestion for resolving this would be appreciated.

re: Unable to play NEED FOR SPEED THE RUN with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 500

it might be possible as the drivers that you have installed in your machine might have been corrupted or some of the file might have been wiped out from the machine, thus you should first make sure whether the drivers works perfectly or not. And that’s why i would like to recommend you that you should try to reinstall the drivers once in the machine and see whether you are any getting any variation or not.

But still if suppose you are still getting the same problems that means it might be possible as those drivers that you have reinstall must not be compatible with the games thus it would be better if your reinstall the most recent drivers in your machine.

Are you sure what could be the hardware configuration that you must have to have in order to play the game? Because it might be possible as though you have very good GPU but because of insufficient hardware you may not be able to play the game. Anyways see i have mentioned the specification for playing this game so that you can have proper idea about the same.

SPECIFICATION -

* CPU: 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or equal AMD
    * HDD: 18 GB free disk space
    * Graphics: 512 MB Graphics Memory
    * RAM: 3 GB
    * DirectX: Version 10
    * Network: 512 KBPS Internet connection or better

are you getting any kind of error or something?

Because it would be better if you simply specify the whole thing perfectly so i could assist you in better way.

I think there could be some problem with the game you have downloaded, are you sure that you have downloaded each and every file from the website, because corrupted or missing files can also cause the game to be don’t work with the machine. thus it would be better if you simply get the game reinstalled in your machine so that those files will be recovered.

But if suppose you are still having the same problem with the machine then you should make sure whether the setup you have works perfectly or not, or you may have to download that as well once again, have you tried running the same game on any another machine? if not then you should first of all try that and then see what happens.

are you getting any kind of error or something?

Because it would be better if you simply specify the whole thing perfectly so i could assist you in better way.
    No there isn’t any such error i am getting with the game but the launcher windows just won’t load the game, anyways i have done almost everything that you have mentioned but still not getting what could be the problem, thanks by the way.

Re: Unable to play NEED FOR SPEED THE RUN with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 500

it might be possible as there could be some problem with the OS that you have installed, as mentioned above have you tried reinstalling the game? Because i personally believe as for sake of playing game it shouldn’t be worth reinstalling the whole window but still it is up to you.