Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Top 5 qualms with Assassin's Creed Revelations

Video Games

Old 04-12-2011

Top 5 qualms with Assassin's Creed Revelations

Well here are the 5 qualms that I have for the game so here I am listing you down
1) Now when you are trying to kill the target then do get out of the way thatís what the problem is, so this is what I want to say here.
2) Looking directly to the target or pursuer doesnít do anything at all to them.
3) When i play deathmatch almost exclusively if I am stunning something I will have to be careful so that I donít become its target.
4) Anybody whose level has got above 40 levels then they do become like a jerk.
5) Why this levels like antioch and Michel are more concentrated more on the levels like antioch and Michel?
So here are some of my calms for this game, please do reply on the same. waiting for the response from you all.

Old 04-12-2011

Re: Top 5 qualms with Assassin's Creed Revelations

Yes whatever you have mentioned here in the thread is absolute correct, all ican say is that the developers of the game should come up with some good suggestions that will help us with the patches, so thatís what I want to say here. I hope you did understand what I am saying here. lets see if developers do think about this suggestions, that would be better.
Old 04-12-2011

In the game it is very much essential for you to understand that you should be taunting those people who taunt the others so thatís what I want to say here. I hope you did understand what I am saying here, thatís what I want to say here. so hope that was very much beneficial for you thatís it from my side for you.
Old 04-12-2011

Taunting the other people who donít taunt you is a challenge in itself and hence we should be ready to take action against them as well, thatís what the best part of this game is. So always be ready to get ahead with the game like these.

I do taunt those who taunt me in the game and it has never given me any kind of problem to me at all. So thatís what I want to say here. I hope that was much enough thatís it from my side.
Old 04-12-2011

If we talk about the MSM and Antioch then all I can say here is that antioch DM seems lame. Not all of them are in the roofy mode but yes definitely some of the important and the integral levels of this game are a part of the roofy mode. So we cannot classify that all of them are having the same mode. No I donít think so that will happen at all, thatís what I feel here.
Old 04-12-2011

Considering your third problem all I can say here is that Wanted or either Deathmatch mode, I spawn with 3 Pursuers all RIGHT NEXT TO ME. The pursuers ting is something that needs to get fixed as soon as possible thatís what I want to say here.

My targets do have and they do not allow me to look beyond the target. Something that needs to be fixed as soon as possible.
Old 04-12-2011

You should have a chat with the developers of the game to get it solved as soon as possible. Unless and until you make them understand about the said problem and hence what I want to say is that you should have a chat with them regarding the said problem and it will get solved on its own, thatís it from my side for you all.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , ,