Thread: Need some consistency in Assassin's Creed Revelations

Need some consistency in Assassin's Creed Revelations

I am just thinking if outcome of this session is working properly or not. Since I have noticed recently that while playing the game some of the players perform everything well and also while some of them do not work at all, that’s what the problem is. If I want to poison somebody then I am not able to do that at all, I am really c9onfused as how much poison button should I press, when I press it one times it does not comes, so that’s what the issue is, till now having played so much game and I did not find any kind of consistency in the game at all. That’s what I want to say here. I am claiming this because I feel that I am a better player and things like these should not be repeated at all for the other players as well. That’s what I want to say here. anyways I need your suggestions on the same.

Re: Need some consistency in Assassin's Creed Revelations

Might be there is some prevalence of lag inherent in the game and hence you have to get used working with it as well. That’s what you should be working on the same. also while poisoning it depends a lot on the state in which you are now. Sometimes you need to press poison 3-4 times in order to release the poison while sometimes you don’t get to reveal out the poison as well, that’s what the stage is in the game. Also while going up in the game you should be requiring train up reaction time yes that’s a bit demanding in the multiplayer but that’s ok. That’s a part and parcel of the game.

Yes lagging has always been an issue with the multiplayer gaming for sure, that’s what I want to say here. so what I want to say is that Latency is NEVER consistent and also work against the lag that is when you will be getting ahead of time for sure. So that’s what I want to say here, I hope you did understand what I am saying here that’s it from my side for you.

Well surely it is the problem of ubisoft, since what I believe it is a wildly incompetent company and so such kind of product coming from them is nothing new that’s what I believe here. so hope you all did understand what I am saying here. Anyways I will try and have a chat with the developers about the same issue and see to it that it does gets solved as soon as possible. That’s what I want to say here.

I don’t understand why you all are blaming the ubisoft and that’s not the mistake from the ubisoft people. You definitely have to wait for the packets to get sent and received all of them cannot happen at one point of time, that’s what is not possible at all. So that’s what I want to say here. if you are having a good broadband like then problems like these would be avoided for sure but it seems internet connection from your side is of no good use at all and hence that’s the problem. I hope you did understand what I have said here.

Revelations did perform well as did the brotherhood did when the game was released. So I don’t think so that is an issue at all. That’s what I want to say here. yes the future patches that will come or the patch that has released has caused some inconsistency in the gaming and hence all I can say here is that there is nothing new in the assassins creed that was happening from a very long time. As such I have not faced even a split second of latency in this game at all. Well for those who are getting a bad latency in the game all I can say is they might be connected to the bad host and hence that’s why they are facing such kinds of problems. The end point is that a patch can ruin the netcode and hence the lagging experience while playing the game.

Why don’t we all think about using the new netcode for the game. I mean if we look at the game then it is a new game but the game engine is not new and the same is the case with the netcode as well. Even it is not new at all. That’s what the issue is with the game. So that’s what I want to say here. I hope you did understand what I am saying here that’s it from my side for you.

So what does that mean the developers of this game are using the ACR is using rehashed netcode from ACB and hence that’s why the source of the problem. Is this what you are talking about right now. Then the developers of the game have to rethink about the same and accordingly judge the future of the game as well. That’s what I want to say here.