Thread: Suggestions to add intercepted after poison and patch for Assassin's Creed Revelation

Suggestions to add intercepted after poison and patch for Assassin's Creed Revelation

As such ubi has done a good job, that’s what I want to say here. Achieving focus + hidden + poison + incognito combinations are really great in the game and hence what I want to say is that they should be added externally in the game that’s what I feel here.

Rest all the work done by the ubi are good and hence that’s what I want to say here. What do you all have to say about the same. Waiting for the replies from you all.

Re: Suggestions to add intercepted after poison and patch for Assassin's Creed Revelation

I think there should be some extra rewards as well as risk for the extra points. Rest of the addition should be completely avoided that’s what I feel here. so hope you all did understand what I am saying here, that’s what I want to say here.

Re: Suggestions to add intercepted after poison and patch for Assassin's Creed Revelation

Yes I would agree with what you all have said here, well the same thing had happened when the brotherhood game had come out and that idea was not at all implemented at that time since it did not do well with the game, that was the same problem there as well. So what I would say is that don’t think of adding any kind of extra things for the game since that will be of no use at all for the same. adding some extra efforts for the game to get some rewards will definitely work for sure, that’s what I feel here. so that’s it from my side for you.

I don’t think so getting intercepted after poisoning is a big penalty thing and what kind of patches are you talking about in the game please do explain me about the same that would be better for me to understand about the same, that’s what I want to say here.

In fact if you can look at my strategies then what I do is that poison people less when they have multiple pursuers and even throwing smoke bombs does help as well. So that’s what is the added benefit of playing the game that’s what I want to say here. I hope you all did understand what I want to say here. do have a good look at the same.

I have got some 5 points that is very necessary in the game and should be followed accordingly, that’s what I want to say here. so here are some fo them do follow them accordingly.
    1) You should be hiding in the direct path and that too in the stun range.
    2) Use smoke.
    3) Stun should be kept at risk when I want to build on focus.
    4) Keep running to avoid from being stun.
    5) Dropping the smoke becomes very much necessary to avoid stun.
    That’s what I want to say here, I hope you did understand what I am saying here, that’s it from my side for you.

Well the patch was to add the interception after the poison, that’s what I am hoping for and hence I think that patch should be added in the game. So that’s what I want to say here. I hope you did understand what I am saying here that’s what I want to say here.

So the discussion is becoming interesting so better it would be if you all can participate actively on that and come out with some other discussions.

Well for the patch to be implemented you should be having a chat with the ubi people that is they are actual developers of the game and seek some advise from them about the same and I am sure that they will respond to you accordingly on the same that’s what I want to say here.

So do go ahead and have a chat with them about the same and look out for the responses, that’s what I can say here.