Thread: Rayman Origin Final Chapter of ‘Fanfic: Gems of Chaos’

Rayman Origin Final Chapter of ‘Fanfic: Gems of Chaos’

There are many of the Fanfic: Gems of Chaos were I have seen many of the combinations of the Rayman with the other games. There are many of the things which I have heard and seen there for the Fanfic: Gems of Chaos, so the things that I want to know is about the Fanfic: Gems of Chaos and also the chapters available there in this Fanfic: Gems of Chaos. The most important thing that I want to know about the Final chapter of this Fanfic: Gems of Chaos. So if you guys have any of the information about the Chapters there in the Fanfic: Gems of Chaos then please let me know.

re: Rayman Origin Final Chapter of ‘Fanfic: Gems of Chaos’

There are many of the Stories and the chapters are there at the ‘Fanfic: Gems of Chaos’. There are basically I have seen that the stories is all about the creation of the world of the Rayman and the other important and interesting things, each and every chapter there in the Fanfic: Gems of Chaos is interesting, each and every part of the things that are there in the ‘Fanfic: Gems of Chaos’ have its own uniqueness and specialty.

The most of the chapter of these thing is totally depends on the use of the power for the destruction, and the creation.

There are also the descriptions of some of the character those have most of the power that they are used just for the destruction of the world that were created by the god.

There are the Lums and the Purple lums that are used there for the protection of the universe. So the most of the starting part of the ‘Fanfic: Gems of Chaos’ is totally depends on the creation of the worlds.

All that collection of the game chapter that I have seen and which are my favorite are as :
    • Chapter 1: Hedgehog
    • Chapter 2: The Chaos Emeralds
    • Chapter 5: Tales of Mobius
    • Chapter 6: Nightmare Cavern

The best of the things are there in the entire chapter of the ‘Fanfic: Gems of Chaos’ the best of the interesting story of this thing that I like the most are the Chapter 3 which is my favorite chapter among the all in related to other chapter. The other chapter that is good is the ‘Speed of Sound ‘and the Chapter 7: Team Scorpion and the best of the title for the chapter and the same stories that I have noticed is for the chapter 8 which deals with the best of the title ‘A God’s Darkest Thoughts’.

From the chapter 1 till the last of the chapter the things are good there in the ‘Fanfic: Gems of Chaos’, so the collection of the chapter that I have listed and known the best of the things are the main the 9th and the 10th one.
    • Chapter 9: Eclipse
    • Chapter 10: Outbreak

This two are somewhat I think different than others collection of the chapter there in these ‘Fanfic: Gems of Chaos’.

Re: Rayman Origin Final Chapter of ‘Fanfic: Gems of Chaos’

The things that are in this ‘Fanfic: Gems of Chaos’ are really interesting the stories behind each of the chapter for the Fanfic: Gems of Chaos is great and the good. The entire chapter from starting to the last is totally depends on the story of the world creation and the Rayman life. However the Final chapter of this Fanfic: Gems of Chaos is really interesting.